Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Welcome to the exciting world of Stauer! We are based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia. Stauer is a national multi-million dollar direct response company specializing in affordable, historically-inspired watches, jewelry and collectibles. We're constantly searching the globe for unique products and designs with rich heritage and captivating stories, and delivering them to our customers at the best possible prices. Drawing inspiration from everything from the Uffizi Gallery in Florence and the Met in New York, to ancient Egyptian jewelry and Renaissance art, our products seek to establish a personal connection with our customers through stories.
Stauer is currently seeking an enthusiastic and goal driven Recruiter to join the HR team in Burnsville, MN. This position is temporary to support our seasonal hiring needs. There is an opportunity that this position could turn into a permanent placement with full benefit eligibility.
- 1+ years of high volume, full-cycle recruiting in sales, warehouse, customer service, admin/clerical, Inbound Sales positions. We are currently hiring over 100 seasonal hires to support our Q4 busy season.
- Strong experience with sourcing on Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Linked-In and other web sites.
- Strong understanding of our interview process and ability to make sound decisions on candidates
- Responsible for a high volume of calls daily to conduct and schedule interviews.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Ability to reach goals and stay focused on the staffing needs on a weekly basis.
- Ability to handle group interview settings and presentations.
- Ability to conduct new hire orientation.
- Experience with on boarding/off boarding of employees.
- Experience working with various ATS systems – Greenhouse is a huge plus!
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with basic HR practices.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communications skills is a must!
Pre-employment testing is required, background check and drug test will be conducted.
Stauer is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.
To apply click Recruiter