Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Upton Hill, a Minneapolis-based health care consultancy, is hiring a Recruiter to join our team. This strategic role will ensure that Upton Hill brings in top healthcare talent to support our clients’ most pressing initiatives.
Founded in 2012, Upton Hill is a mid-sized consulting firm serving many Payer/PBM, Providers and wellness companies locally. Upton Hill prides itself on providing a warm culture, rewarding work and competitive employment packages offering 401k, HSA/FSA Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, tuition assistance, marketplace discounts and team events.
We are looking for a Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and placing great consultants. A successful recruiter will collaborate with the sales team to understand client requirements on a regular basis and proactively pipeline candidates for recurring client needs. One should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter has experience recruiting on both functional and technical positions in IT within the healthcare industry combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure Upton Hill attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Utilize Boolean search strings in various resume databases, LinkedIn and internal applicant tracking system (Bullhorn) to identify strong candidates for open roles with strong sense of urgency.
- Post open roles to various job boards and review applicants resumes to determine whether they meet requirements for open roles.
- Conduct phone screens with candidates to determine fit for both existing and future needs.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Create detailed candidate summaries to share with account manager and end client to increase likelihood of securing an interview.
- Negotiate pay rates with candidates based upon end-client bill rates and internal margin goals.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews based on knowledge of client, the skillset for the role, and coordinating any logistics to ensure candidate is as prepared as possible for the interview.
- Assist in onboarding activities with office manager for new hires and ensure all first day details are clearly understood.
- Conduct consultant check-ins at pre-determined times to ensure positive consultant experience and to share information about client with the internal sales team.
- Build network and generate leads for referrals of new candidates for future consulting opportunities.
- Assist consultants nearing end of contract with updating resume and coordinating proactive submittals to new opportunities with sales team.
- Provide updates on recruiting activities to recruiting manager and sales team.
- Promote company's reputation as “best place to work”.
- Network with professional organizations related to skillsets commonly recruited for, such as IIBA, PMI, and more.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an agency or consulting services recruiter.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS), such as Bullhorn, Job Diva, or others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize competing job openings.
- Ability to collaborate well with others.
- Experience recruiting for business analysts, project managers, data analysts, software developers, and other roles within SDLC and healthcare payor operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experience working with VMS systems like FieldGlass to submit candidates, work orders, etc.
To apply click Recruiter