Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You’ve come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
Overview & Responsibilities
As a Production Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of expert recruiters focused on recruiting for General Mill’s U.S. Production Facilities. Working closely with your HR partners, Director and your peers you will manage your team to execute against recruitment’s key KPI’s with a focus on strategic recruitment support for your clients and an exceptional candidate experience for all applicants. In addition to managing a team the Manager will carry a load of strategic requisitions at the plants. You will also be responsible for effectively preparing and presenting quarterly business reviews to recruitment leadership and your clients. Finally, as the Manager you will serve as the project point person for large scale strategic attraction programs as well as the point person for coordination of large-scale recruiting efforts for all of our plants in North America.
- Manage, mentor and coach the recruiters on the team, and serve as the escalation point for client and candidate issues in Production recruitment.
- Develop and implement recruiting attract strategies to meet hiring goals
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Production recruitment team; knowledgeable of systems, technology, and processes, as well as hiring implications of industry changes and economy.
- Define expectations for the volume of talent needed for today and the future. Work closely with the plants to define pipelines of talent and design processes for effectively managing the flow of interviews.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing and attract campaigns for tough to fill roles and locations
- Serve as a team lead in candidate forecasting, pipelining and requisition management processes; audit and analyze data to ensure efficient and effective recruiting techniques are being utilized and basic recruitment KPIs are being met.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the goals of the client and organization, as well as new processes or standards for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results to the client and improve the candidate experience.
- Conduct competitive market intelligence and determine availability of specific talent profiles.
- Partner with clients during special projects to gain insight on business challenges or changes.
- Meet/exceed hiring goals with a constant effort to improve recruiting metrics (time to fill, diversity, sourcing).
- Deep understanding of our plants and union relationships and how those partnerships impact our ability to hire talent.
Preference for the Production Recruitment Manager is to reside in the Minneapolis, MN area, however we will consider permanent remote/work-from home employee arrangements in the United States. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. General Mills will not sponsor applicants for a U.S. work visa and relocation support will not be offered for this role.
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of recruiting experience
- 5+ years in a role requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills including skills in PowerPoint and excel.
- 5+ years’ experience in a role requiring critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision-making abilities.
- 5+ years in a role requiring you to meet tight deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and work well under pressure.
- 5+ years’ experience in a role requiring strong organizational, detail-orientated, multitasking, and time management skills.
- 1+ year’s experience with an ATS system, preferably iCIMS
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an OFCCP compliant recruiting environment
- Ability to travel as needed
- 2+ years high volume recruitment experience highly preferred
- 2+ years recruiting in manufacturing
- 2+ year managing a team of 2+ recruiters in a managerial capacity.
To apply click Production Recruitment Manager