Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you influence leaders to build their teams with diverse and thriving talent? Do you ask meaningful and consultative questions that help hiring managers think differently about how they hire? Do you create comprehensive recruitment strategies that make you a valued and trusted partner?
We are looking for an influential, strategic and consultative Principal Recruiter to recruit for positions on our Corporate teams.
In this critical role, you’ll lead full cycle recruitment for a wide variety of positions; build comprehensive tailored recruitment strategies that meet the ongoing needs of each team and build lasting relationships with your hiring managers and interview teams. The ideal candidate has demonstrated success implementing diverse recruitment initiatives, a strong ability to source and pipeline candidates effectively and an illustrated mastery of market data. In this highly visible and collaborative role, you’ll join a team of recruiters who share ideas, serve as coaches and mentors for one another and have fun.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We continue to monitor when it will be safe to return to the office in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Create full-cycle recruitment strategies for individual contributor through leadership positions.
- Lead a thorough and strategic alignment meeting that informs the recruitment strategy and ensures alignment across the hiring team.
- Write inclusive, marketable and succinct job postings that attract a broad and diverse range of candidates.
- Source candidates utilizing advanced pipelining skills while continuously innovating with new ways to attract talent.
- Ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Train hiring managers and interview teams on best practices to enable an inclusive interview process.
- Utilize external market data, research and statistics to illustrate your solid knowledge of the roles and locations you recruit for.
- Build strong relationships at all levels in a wide variety of departments, establishing credibility as a trusted partner.
- Partner effectively with Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Compensation Analysts and other HR Centers of Excellence to ensure a “One HR” approach to supporting business leaders.
- Lead initiatives and projects that improve our recruitment model and build cutting-edge recruitment processes.
- Manage accurate and timely candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system.
- Minimum 6 years’ recruitment experience
- Experience recruiting for positions within corporate departments (i.e. Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, Project Management, Analytics)
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Illustrated success implementing diverse recruitment initiatives
- Adapts written and verbal communication to various audiences
- Varied and innovative candidate sourcing and pipelining skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels through strong business acumen and customer focus
- Strong sense of urgency and solution orientation
- Resourceful and self-directed
- Collaborative and team-oriented
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
To apply click Principal Recruiter