Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We are searching for our National Director of Talent Acquisition! This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to lead Baker Tilly’s Experienced and Campus recruitment strategies. You will join the People Solutions Leadership Team steering Baker Tilly’s primary strategy of Attracting, Developing, Rewarding and Retaining the Right People for the Organization. In this role, you will provide strategic direction for planning, developing and directing our strategic recruitment and employment programs.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, you may encounter a longer job application, interview experience and/or a deferred offer of employment for this position.
Optimize Recruiting Talent
You lead the change we promise for our clients and pursue for our future. Immerse yourself in our business to understand our needs, ensuring the Experienced and Campus Talent Acquisition Teams are structured and poised for success.
- Build trusting relationships with our Senior Leadership Team, Market Leaders, recruiting team and centers of influence to be seen as the expert in talent acquisition
- Assess recruiting talent and effectively align them within the organization, delivering the highest level of results
- Nurture and grow members of the talent acquisition team, conduct ongoing assessment of recruiting organizational effectiveness to anticipate needs, adjust to changes, identify talent gaps and appropriately align resources
- Create and implement recruiting policies, processes and deliverables across the firm ensuring consistency and a one firm approach
Find the Right Talent for Our Firm
Explore new and innovative ways to target and attract talent while assessing candidate fit and designing a one of a kind recruiting experience.
- Provide insightful guidance as to changes in the industry and offer solutions regarding how to positively navigate the changes
- Ensure pro-active talent acquisition strategies and practices are utilized which keep pace with business needs, including pipeline development
- Analyze the campus schools currently targeted by the firm, determine if adjustments need to be made and determine an action plan to execute
- Lead the development of tools and process to take Experienced and Campus recruiting to the next level:
- Advance our current hiring plans and overall search strategies to ensure timely selection of prospective talent
- Enhance recruiting materials and deliverables ensuring the firm’s brand and vision is clearly articulated, guiding the recruiting team on the highest and best use
- Establish and implement competency based interviewer training to ensure effective, consistent and valid selection process and criteria
- Progress our interview feedback tools to better collect and analyze interviewer feedback along with areas to further explore
- Partner with our firm diversity groups to create strategies and structured plans to attract diverse talent
- Guide the firm’s international recruiting efforts, partnering with our legal team, ensuring compliance with varying employment law and managing risk
- Own the talent acquisition technology, ensure the tools are effectively utilized and provide the functionality needed to target the right candidates
- Expand awareness of the firm’s strong Employee Referral Program through new and innovative channels
- Make your mark in the professional services space, share and learn best practices with peers throughout the industry
Drive Financial Success
You play a significant role in the financial success of our firm by stewarding our most valuable resource, people. You are the voice for Talent Acquisition – ensuring we are focused on the right needs for our business, elevating the priority of searches when necessary, soliciting external assistance when appropriate and effectively utilizing our recruiting talent to its highest and best use.
- Strategically partner with finance, business leaders and other stakeholders to manage business needs, prioritize requisitions and understand critical roles in the firm
- Develop hiring metrics and reporting which demonstrate the effectiveness of the function
- Work closely with the firm’s compensation team to share market data and ensure the firm is proactively managing through changes in the market
- Assist in managing and negotiations vendor relationships, ensuring contract adherence to corporate policy
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum ten (10)+ years of business experience required, preferably in a professional services environment focusing on Talent Acquisition, both in campus and experienced recruitment
- Experience leading a team within a matrix organization highly preferred
- International recruiting experience desired
- Superior ability to work successfully in a team environment, establishing credibility and building relationships based on trust
- Proven ability to analyze situations, identify concerns and opportunities, interpret data, provide recommendations and effectively resolve
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across professional, organizational, and cultural boundaries to create buy-in and enhance problem solving
- Superior ability to oversee multiple projects and people, big picture thinker and creative problem solver
- Champion of diverse talent, proactively cultivates an inclusive culture
- A true people leader who is clear on expectations, sets up teams for success and clears away obstacles
To apply click Firmwide Talent Acquisition Leader