Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for a self-starting Diversity Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for collaborating on the development and execution of a comprehensive diversity recruitment strategy and will partner with recruiters and business stakeholders to provide support and guidance on both diversity recruiting and diversity awareness and capability building initiatives. We are looking for an experienced diversity recruiting leader with previous work in strategy development, gap identification, external partnership expertise and relations, industry knowledge of best practices and effective trends and the ability to dream big and get it done! This new role will drive significant impact and have high visibility internally.
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Complete market research to understand where diverse talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Identify and manage partnerships with D&I conferences, professional organizations, and external vendors that engage diverse talent
- Manage the talent agenda for D&I conferences by developing a conference recruitment strategy, leveraging internal resources and engaging company ambassadors to support the company’s diversity goal
- Partner with the Global Inclusion Team to analyze diversity pipeline data, monitor and report the diversity recruiting metrics, analyze the data and propose solutions to improve the numbers.
- Attract, source and interview diverse candidates and present them for current and future openings
- Serve as a knowledgeable, trusted advisor to our production, campus and corporate recruiters, hiring managers and business leaders
- Partner with Employee Resource Groups to plan and execute diversity recruitment events and programs internally
- Ensure our all our recruiting materials contain inclusive language
- Leverage multiple channels and social media technology in diversity recruitment campaigns
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion or combination
- Subject matter expertise of Diversity Recruiting from research, programs, implementation, strategies and opportunities
- Current knowledge and understanding of D&I best practices including effective approaches to attraction, recruitment, selection and engagement
- Proven experience partnering with professional diversity organizations nationally
- Experience in managing the work of other and setting clear expectations and measuring outcomes
- Experience partnering with senior internal leaders to inform and guide the direction of inclusive recruitment near and long-term perspectives
- Ability to perform work independently and achieve results on own initiative as well as be able to work in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and fact-finding abilities
- The ability to coordinate, prioritize and effectively lead multiple projects with various scopes simultaneously
- Excellent workflow process and project management skills with the ability to set up and maintain airtight systems for tracking actions, communications and details
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience quickly assessing gaps, opportunities and developing actionable and measurable plans to execute
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity to define clear road maps, recommendations, plans and processes
- Experience building, scaling and leading diversity recruiting programs
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build relationships, manage stakeholder expectations and influence employees across all levels of the company
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with General Mills (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You’ve come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.
To apply click Diversity Recruitment Manager