Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With nearly 4,500 franchised salons throughout the U.S. and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our employees work together to build the most profitable salons by delivering the most powerful and enduring brand.
At Great Clips, Inc., strong relationships are at the heart of our individual and company success, The relationships we build with each other and our franchisees are grounded in our core values.
The purpose of this position is to help create a dominant employer brand across North America through the use of technology and recruitment marketing. This position is responsible for developing system-wide recruiting programs and franchisee strategies that position Great Clips franchisees as the employer of choice for stylists.
On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
• Manage digital recruiting projects that provide resources and best practices for franchisees to manage their teams.
• Manage vendor selection for third party recruiting and retention vendors and technology that including social and online platforms, which contribute to the successful business operations of our franchisees.
• Stay current with industry recruiting trends, vendors and technology and identifies key strategic programs and platforms to enhance the digital recruiting strategy for Great Clips
• Serve as the primary consultant for digital recruitment campaigns for franchisees and markets.
• Administer overall recruitment technology/media budget to drive a successful digital strategy.
• Collaborate with a variety of business partners, specifically the IT and digital marketing teams, to define projects, create project plans and outline deliverables and timelines for execution.
• Use recruitment marketing best practices to approach projects in a manner that result in integrated solutions.
• Create recruitment marketing educational content that is engaging and organized for franchisee web portals.
• Track, synthesize and analyze key metrics to provide insight into the digital recruiting strategy and makes strategic recommendations for Great Clips and franchisees.
• Monitor employer brand sentiment, paid social campaigns and report on trends to inform content decisions
• Build and lead a measurement plan to ensure that the strategy is evaluated correctly and demonstrates business value.
• Track and manage recruitment funnel metrics to measure impact and provide proposals to refine and optimize our recruitment marketing strategy
• Demonstrate the ability to listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships.
To land this job you will need to show your proven ability to and/or possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of experience in human resources operations and or recruitment marketing
• Functional experience with HR and Recruiting Project Management.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
• Knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local law affecting personnel practices.
• Knowledge of written and oral communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.
• Problem-solving ability, such as the ability to diagnose problems by separating essential from non-essential variables; ability to utilize appropriate resources to resolve an issue through to resolution.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and demands through to timely completion.
• Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Analyze key Recruiting and HR data and prepare metrics for ongoing customer needs, including executive level reporting.
Your Work Environment
This role is located at the Company’s Home Office in Minneapolis, MN. Travel is approximately 10-20%.
• Ability to drive for results, focus on the customer and build realistic plans.
Using a Thoughtful Approach
• Having the ability to think strategically, demonstrate agility, think creatively, apply financial acumen and promote teamwork.
Working with People
• Excited to build partnerships, model ethical performance, communicate with impact and influence others.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, wellness programs, a company-matching 401K and tuition assistance but some perks that set us apart are:
A focus on your development. We want to know what your dreams and aspirations are and hope to find ways of Great Clips helping you along in your journey. Your personalized development plan will create a path for your growth and promotion potential.
A GREAT culture. One the most frequent compliments you will hear about Great Clips from employees, franchisees and business partners alike is that Great Clips has a GREAT culture. Our belief is that we are strongest together and therefore find it important to have an inclusive, diverse work culture. Though we embrace our differences, we all share in our 6 core values; we are kind, we listen and earn trust, we keep it simple, we focus on execution, we exceed expectations and WE MAKE IT FUN.
A spirit of ideas and innovation. Here at Great Clips, we have a competitive lead within our industry. Though we hold a strong position, we never stop pushing ourselves forward and continue to look for new ways of delivering a powerful and enduring brand.
About Great Clips
With more than 4,300 franchised salons throughout the United States and Canada, Great Clips is the world’s largest haircutting salon brand. Our salon owners and corporate staff are dedicated to our salon communities with a focus on philanthropic and volunteer activities. Great Clips, Inc. employees are passionate about what we do.
To apply click Digital Recruitment Manager