Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Want to join the global powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to leverage new technologies, dynamic insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
The University Recruiting Intern will partner with managers to source, assess and select candidates. In this position, you will help develop and execute recruitment strategies and competencies. Additionally, you will build and maintain talent pipelines and help drive our Cargill brand as an employer of choice.
• Assist in the implementation and execution of the recruitment and onboarding programs and policies.
• Assist in the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics.
• Utilize a variety of sourcing strategies, including the internet and print media.
• Assist with the analysis of the effectiveness of recruitment techniques and with the preparation of reports on candidates.
• Assist in the establishment of general hiring standards for all classes of employment, including standardization of screening and interviewing.
• Assist in the interview process for potential candidates and coordinate with management to select the best candidate for the job.
• Assist with administrative tasks related to recruitment, recording all relevant information for new employees.
• You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work volumes while remaining focused during peak times
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service
• Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and administrative skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and cover other areas as needed
• Strong PC skills with eagerness to learn and use new computer applications
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click University Recruiting Intern