Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
Renewal by Andersen Corp
We are seeking a Contract Talent Acquisition Partner to support our full cycle recruiting and selection process based on organizational need for exempt, non-exempt, and sales positions. The estimated length of this contract is 4-6 months and may go longer depending on business need.
This position will assist with recruitment efforts for our remote offices throughout the country. The Talent Acquisition Partner is partnering with leaders and HR business partners to determine the best solutions to finding talent across the site with internal and external candidates.
This role will consult with hiring leaders and the site Human Resource team to identify talent needs, to build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies. Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that leverage best practice recruiting methodologies and incorporate diversity to candidate search. Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders, HR team, candidates and third party recruiting firms to create partnerships that yield successful, predictable results and credibility.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify, attract, present and recruit top tier talent. Identify and deploy creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates. Utilize candidate research and sourcing techniques that develop effective pipelines of key talent. Utilize reports and metrics to measure effectiveness.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need. Interview and assess candidates using behavioral-based/targeted selection interview questions.
- Organize, lead and document talent acquisition strategy session with managers and post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager's interactions, and other recruiting activities.
- Utilize technology to post jobs, source for candidate and maintain documentation for all candidates, searches and recruiting activities. Support onboarding tasks as needed, i.e - offer letters, drug & background checks.
- Lead, develop and support talent acquisition programs and strategies, examples include: college recruiting, diversity, relocation, vendor management, technology and others as needed. Projects assigned to individuals based on organizational need and development.
- Help leaders and the organization understand the value in networking and providing a superior candidate experience.
- Manages deliverables for project and has responsibility for all aspects of projects that are broad and complex in nature and require originality and/or ingenuity, including project deliverables from other individuals.
- May provide work direction to coordinators and interns as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience
- Understanding of specific HR concepts with emphasis on staffing processes, internal HR policies, employment law and interviewing techniques or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Self-motivated with very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong personal computer skills including Microsoft office, HRIS applications, ATS and other talent acquisition research and sourcing tools. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions. Demonstrated ability to analyze tradeoffs between internal and external selections/development.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)