Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Senior Talent Sourcer at Allianz, you will play a key role in helping the Talent Acquisition team identify, engage, and attract diverse talent as part of our diverse recruiting strategy. In partnership with our team of Recruiters, this position will provide strategic sourcing support to all business areas across the organization. You will be expected to engage both passive and non-passive talent pools by utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting strategies to include building a candidate pipeline, active networking, social media and job marketing sites. You will also have a targeted focus on diversity sourcing and networking within professional diversity organizations.
- Develop effective candidate sourcing and attraction strategies that builds talent pools for active and future roles utilizing creative and advanced sourcing techniques
- Drive strategic diversity sourcing strategies by proactively engaging with professional associations, community outreach programs and industry networking events, both existing and new, local and non-local
- Provide consultation for advising and influencing around talent market insights, competitive intelligence and talent demographics
- Ability to establish strong relationships and engage with other key stakeholders (our internal Diversity & Inclusion office and Employee Resource Groups) and business partners
- Provide a positive candidate experience and maintain relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Participate in full cycle recruiting, as needed, which includes networking and attracting top talent, pipeline recruiting, sourcing and negotiation strategies
- 5+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience required in corporate recruiting or agency setting
- Four-year degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- Proven experience actively sourcing passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- Must have strong connections in the community and an existing diverse network
- Strong communication/influencing skills
- Must have consultative and collaborative approach
- Possess a strong sense of urgency to meet business critical needs
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to change
At Allianz, we foster a workplace where every person feels welcome, connected and valued.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Retiring with financial security. Living life with confidence. At Allianz Life®, every employee knows these are the things that matter. To do what matters means giving employees the tools and opportunities they need to create innovative, industry-leading products, to discover and embrace new trends, and to strengthen the customer experience. As a company, it means creating a culture that is inclusive, where doing the right thing comes naturally, and promoting an environment that develops talent, seeks excellence, encourages smart risks, and recognizes and rewards people for their performance. Doing what matters for employees helps everyone focus on doing what matters most for our customers. Allianz Life. What you do here matters.
Why Allianz Life®? Because we hire people who are dedicated to doing what matters and we give you the quality training, support, and advancement opportunities you need to succeed. As a company known for its financial strength, we offer generous benefits, have a strong commitment to community involvement, a collaborative culture, and a unique level of energy. The result is engaged and more productive employees. From the very first day you join our team, you will know that your contributions are valued. We practice True Balance at our campus by providing a fun work environment, an on-site child development center, a fully staffed fitness center, and a variety of meal options in both our full-service cafe and bistro. And all medical, dental, and retirement benefits are effective the first day you join Allianz Life, so you can focus on what truly matters.
An equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Sr Talent Sourcer