Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Due to rapid growth, Cassia (An affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care) is seeking a creative Social Media Recruiter to join our team! In this role, you will manage the design, planning, development and implementation of Cassia’s social media recruitment activities. Your creative and engaging ideas will promote Cassia’s career opportunities and culture to job seekers and business partners.
We are seeking a savvy social media individual with a strong comfort level utilizing various social media platforms that leverages creative writing, editing, and video skills. A successful Social Media Recruiter will be flexible, collaborative and thrive on utilizing proven digital marketing platforms as well as learning new ones. While most of Cassia’s campuses are in MN, there are campuses in Iowa, North Dakota, Colorado, and Florida. Once travel to sites is permitted by company policy, you will be able to work at our campuses in all five states.
Social Media Recruiter responsibilities:
- Develop integrated digital campaign strategy to optimize online performance and increasing awareness to capture active and passive candidates.
- Develop and implement organic and paid digital recruitment advertising campaigns across a variety of channels particularly in Facebook.
- Utilize Google Analytics to direct recruitment activities.
- Assist with arranging and making videos to raise company culture awareness for candidates. Videos will be shown on social media and embedded in job postings.
- Work with Associate Recruiter on job postings to elevate with engagement through creative written content and video.
- Create recruitment blogs geared towards job seekers.
Social Media Recruiter skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Proven command of utilizing various social media platforms.
- Recruiting experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical and Dental benefits after 30 days Full time employment
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, and more
- Retirement with employer match
At our newly-renovated Home Office in Edina, MN, you will find a supportive leadership team and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. Together, we serve facilities in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Colorado, and Florida by focusing on 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Our staff members enjoy beautiful window views, electronic sit/stand workstations, and for this position the opportunity to work at the office and remotely.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
To apply click Social Media Recruiter