Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Harvard Companies include five entities working to serve the business community in the janitorial and protection services areas. Harvard Maintenance and Harvard Protection are two of the largest and fastest growing, privately owned providers of high quality janitorial and security services in the United States. We are an industry leader and are well known for our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which recognizes that our front-line employees are the most important people in our organization. The Inverted Pyramid® ensures that our employees feel valued, are given the tools to be successful, and are empowered to execute in their roles. People are also at the center of our Core Values. Our People First core value clearly states that “we are a family organization that promotes respect and embraces diversity”.
Harvard has an exciting opportunity for a high-volume recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in our Minnesota office. The recruiter must be able to handle a fast paced, high volume of applicants and hire top talent. Responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to, screening candidates, conducting phone screens, as well as, scheduling successful candidates for interviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute full life cycle high volume recruitment including conducting screening interviews, evaluating and presenting qualified candidates using iCIMS Talent Platform
- Build and maintain relationships with key business leaders internally and externally for networking and referrals
- Participate in recruiting events
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal employment law and regulations
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive experience by providing timely and professional communications, providing feedback, addressing concerns, and seeking opportunities to improve the process.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws by accurately documenting all recruitment activities in the ATS, provide expertise to hiring managers regarding their legal obligations, and staying current on applicable employment laws.
- Evaluate recruitment processes to identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for process improvement/simplification.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 3-4 years of experience with high volume, fast-paced recruitment for large private company handling multiple locations
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- Experience working with iCIMS Talent Platform (Applicant Tracking System)
- Reputable ability to navigate through and stay abreast of all top job boards and social media
- Competency to multitask, and meet assisted goals within set timeframe
- Creativity, driven, and a self-starter
- Talent to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Developed professional level communication skills
- Progressive proficiency in MS Office Suite
Harvard is offering a competitive salary structure of $50k including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiter