Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Benedictine Health System
Are you looking to join a great team of Talent Acquisition Professionals?
Centralized Recruitment Services is focused on engaging, attracting and hiring talent throughout Benedictine through strategic and diversified talent acquisition practices and processes. Our Team does an amazing job of providing support to Benedictine communities to address workforce demands while enhancing the candidate experience.
Apply today as we look forward to learning more about you and your talents.
This position facilitates the placement of qualified candidates into assigned positions within the organization in a timely, cost-effective manner with special emphasis placed upon minimizing days-to-fill.
- Coordinate and perform full-lifecycle recruitment efforts to secure qualified candidates to fill open positions within assigned positions and communities.
- Coordinate and implement School/College Recruitment Initiatives.
- Promotes the BHS Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Performs other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree and two (2) years of related experience, OR, Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year of recruitment related experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Proven candidate sourcing and candidate relationship building skills.
- Multi-site/high-volume recruiting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Long-term care and industry standards.
To apply click Recruiter