Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Exciting new opportunity to recruit for a great organization while making a difference in people’s lives!
Team members at Opportunity Services (OS) work together to enrich the lives of our clients and teach them to take pride in a job well done. At OS, we bring our clients and business partners together to provide meaningful jobs and activities throughout communities to the individuals we serve. Our culture at OS is defined by our teamwork of helping, listening to and supporting one another throughout the organization. We are looking for new team members who want to Make a Difference and care about the people they serve and work with!
The ideal candidate for our Recruiter position will be positive, energetic, and motivated to find and attract top talent for our organization! You will build applicant sources and achieve staffing objective by recruiting and evaluating job candidates. The ideal candidate will also have the opportunity to develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies designed to fulfill our staffing needs.
Principle Job Responsibilities:
Human Resources Hiring Tasks:
- Proactively recruit individuals for direct support, administrative, and Supported Employment positions
- Identify and source qualified candidates through multiple recruiting channels and sourcing tools
- Screen and interview qualified candidates through phone interviews
- Work closely with hiring managers to schedule in-person interviews
- Assist in employee orientation and onboarding programs
- Recruitment of interns for year-round and summer employment
- Post for positions when approved in writing by a member of leadership
Human Resources Administrative Tasks:
- Complete entire new hire pre-screening process including:
- Schedule pre-employment screening appointments
- Run background clearance
- Complete new hire packet and assistant with maintaining all staff files
- Maintains personnel files for all staff according to process cycle times.
- Coordinates employee longevity recognition and congratulatory gifts.
- Administrative support for Workman’s Comp, STD, LTD, Leaves of Absence
- Assist in the management of data entry.
- Complete filing weekly.
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with staff members and supervisors.
- Maintains daily office hours of 8:00-4:30 pm.
- Assist Managers and Directors in other special projects and an accurate, effective and timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accurate and timely completion of duties.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including independent problem solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Communicate effectively and effectively with all staff.
Full Time Position Benefits include:
- Medical - 100% paid by employer
- 403b Retirement Account
- 7 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Experience with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Clean driving record
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, torque, grasp lightly, use fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, and reach above shoulders, repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to self-manage day to day tasks with minimal direct supervision
To apply click Recruiter