Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
Responsible for overall administrative support for the recruitment process including interview scheduling and pre-employment administration. Responsible for the new hire/onboarding experience; provides strategic and day-to-day direction and guidance to team responsible for support and coordination of new hire process to ensure a smooth, positive and seamless experience for candidates and new hire coming to Allina.
- Collaborate with TA leadership to ensure alignment with overall HR & Talent Acquisition strategy
- Manage a team of HR coordinators and drive a positive, consistent, seamless onboarding process and experience for new hires
- Collaborate with hiring managers and CoEs and leverage best-practice processes to create a seamless onboarding experience
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of interview scheduling to create a positive candidate experience
- Work with HR Shared Services & Talent Acquisition to oversee activities such as job bidding, posting, and filling requisitions, etc.
- Oversee continuous improvement opportunities for onboarding & recruitment coordination processes and policies
- Lead the logistics and implementation of new employee orientation program including facilities, speakers, staffing of event, planning and creating new hire packets, I9 completion, distribution of materials, etc on a weekly basis.
- Oversight for processes related to onboarding and their ongoing maintenance (ex: I9, immigration, licensure certifications and expirations, background checks, DHS checks, etc)
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline.
- 7+ years of HR/Recruiting experience with a healthcare organization or customer services organization strongly preferred
- 5+ years leadership experience in a highly complex and/or highly unionized environment
- Experience in Healthcare industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Customer orientation & Service Management. SLA Performance management
- Deep knowledge / understanding of Talent Acquisition functions
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners, leader sand stakeholder
- Uses sound judgment and critical thinking to make good decisions
- Flexible and open to change/leading teams through change
- Role model growth, ongoing development and self-care
- Share work and maximize productivity by setting goals, measuring results and driving continuous improvement.
- Through collaboration, recognizes the value of each individual and seeks diverse points of view
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an efficient and organized manner
Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Manager of Talent Acquisition Support