Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Wold Architects and Engineers
Dynamic Architectural and Engineering firm in downtown St. Paul seeks a highly motivated professional to join our Corporate Team as a Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter. As a member of the corporate team, you will contribute to our business goals, and have opportunities to take on increased responsibility to continue to develop in your career. This position is ideal for someone looking for an entry-level opportunity to further explore and develop their skills within human resources and a corporate business environment.
- Full- cycle recruitment: posting, applicant screening, scheduling and attending interviews, assist in offer process, and full onboarding across four office locations
- Career fairs/events: coordinate the planning, registration and attending of recruitment events at universities, colleges and high schools.
- Be a resource for staff and Project Managers and for communication of corporate information to all staff
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff professional development process
- Support in employee engagement initiatives including annual employee engagement survey
- Assist with HR compliance reporting
- Researching information, writing/interpreting policy to maintain and update employee handbook
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or a related area.
- 0-3 years of experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- A demonstration of excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively make group presentations.
- A dynamic demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work with people within all levels of the organization and externally.
- Proficiency with word processing software and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner.
- Excellent record-keeping skills and ability to collect, track and analyze data with attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click HR Coordinator/Recruiter