Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our team members will join other professionals that share the philosophy of making a positive impact. We are committed to building better communities by improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCF’s policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
This position is responsible for consulting, designing and delivering solutions for TCF National Bank’s Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) initiatives and programs. This person will serve as a diversity and inclusion subject matter expert and will partner with our senior leaders and business unit leaders to help management achieve their business goals by utilizing inclusive frameworks, strategies and measures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides timely delivery of a range of consultation services to business and functional leadership on the development and implementation of strategies for creating and sustaining an inclusive culture and a culturally competent and diverse workforce.
• Serves as an internal consultant to leaders as they recognize, identify and resolve opportunities throughout the organization. Obtains and maintains a deep understanding of organizational needs.
• Develops and manages ongoing D&I dashboard reporting and program metrics for bank leadership.
• Provides leadership and oversight of local D&I programs including but not limited to Employee Resource Group (ERG) and D&I councils to assure satisfactory results and delivery within established deadlines on budget.
• Provides guidance to leadership and team members; Partner with teams to effectively use data and analytics to identify trends and create solutions to address Identifies and uses instruments and surveys to analyze individual and group behavior, and recommends strategies for making needed change.
• Facilitates, supports and consults on endeavors to engender organizational D&I values and the creation of the bank’s culture.
• Collaborates with team members and business partners, to determine talent and learning objectives, expectations, and budget allocations.
• Provides coaching and facilitation in Diversity and Inclusion, change management, organization effectiveness and leadership development.
• Creates eLearning course development
• Prepares recommendations to leadership on new program proposals.
• Stays current on diversity and inclusion field with respect to trends, best practices and program development.
• In partnership with Human Capital, support succession planning and development programs for diverse individuals.
• May perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of project management skills experience in the strategic, creative, and implementation of diversity & inclusion initiatives, projects, and programming.
• Prior experience in budget management and analysis experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative in setting own direction within broad parameters.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy and within set time frames.
• Ability to travel approximately 30% of time in support of sponsored events.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Progressive D&I or equivalent experience with a highly, matrixed company that includes managing ERGs and/or D&I councils, developing and facilitating D&I learning curriculum, and coordinating multicultural marketing efforts – corporate sponsorships; national diversity conferences; supplier diversity; community relations.
• Prior HR experience in a highly matrixed organization preferred
To apply click Diversity and Inclusion Manager