Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
As a member of the North America (NA) Global HR Solutions (GHRS) Talent Performance Domain team, the NA Talent Management Consultant is responsible for diagnosing, proposing, designing and delivering HR solutions in the domain areas of talent management, performance management, employee engagement. The NA Talent Performance Consultant is expected to be an expert in the processes, tools and methodologies associated with these domain areas.
The NA Talent Management Consultant is responsible for partnering closely with the Talent and Performance COE to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate. The incumbent will also be responsible for working closely with the GHRS Business Relationship Leads, NA Market Leads, Cargill Business Services (CBS) and Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across NA and measuring the quality and performance of such solutions.
The NA Talent Management Consultant will lead and/or work on highly complex and impactful projects/solutions, providing strategic thought leadership and managing critical external and internal client relationships including key business stakeholders. The NA Talent Specialist will also serve as a tag for within NA
In-scope regional talent performance consulting services may include but is not limited to: employee engagement, performance management, recognition, annual talent review & Talent Talk processes, succession management, learning and development programs, coaching and mentoring services, strategic workforce planning, organizational design and alignment, inclusion and diversity, and change management.
50% Business Leader
Diagnose, propose, design and deliver HR solutions that help Cargill create a talent-based competitive advantage.
- Represent the needs of the talent performance domain in the diagnosis, design and execution of talent performance solution offerings for NA.
- Ensure that the organization is providing relevant, effective consulting services to business managers within the talent performance domain and within NA.
- Leverage and enforce tools, methodologies and processes to support the effective and efficient delivery of talent performance solutions.
- Work in close partnership with the Talent and Performance COE to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate.
- Collaborate with GHRS Business Relationship Leads, NA Market Leads, CBS and Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across NA and measuring the quality and performance of such solutions.
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees.
- Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the development of organization capability needs are addressed and operationalized.
- Provide strategic thought leadership in recommending and developing talent performance solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers.
- Responsible for achieving performance metrics in alignment with Global HR Solutions and Talent and Performance COE strategic performance objectives.
20% Change Leader
Champion the implementation of Talent and Performance COE solutions in NA to achieve desired business results and provide an excellent client experience.
- Interface with regional HR Solutions, HR COE’s, HR Business Partners and HR CBS centers to deliver talent performance solutions.
- Represent domain in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader market services area.
- Provide geography feedback into services priorities to ensure regional and global adoption.
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within the domain to gain efficiency in delivering HR solutions.
15% Culture Steward
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes.
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement.
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture.
- Strengthen Cargill’s employment brand and creating an employer of choice reputation.
- Provide strategic thought leadership in driving organizational culture and inclusion and diversity.
10% Talent Leader
Provide relevant, effective consulting services to Cargill’s businesses and functions.
- Develop and sustain valuable HR solution consultative and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of teams.
- Define and monitor performance and service quality metrics in alignment with Global HR Solutions and Talent & Performance COE strategic objectives.
- Provide strategic thought leadership and act as a consultant to accelerate the development of key talent, increase employee engagement and drive high performance.
5% Value Leader
- Ensure delivery is compliant regionally with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Ensure application of standard policies, coordinated globally.
- Responsible for partnering with vendor management of Talent Performance solution providers within NA. This includes selection, defining scope, metrics and performance.
- Monitor key performance metrics that drive high performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant business and/or human resources experience
- Expert in talent performance domain methodologies, tools and processes, consulting and facilitation
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Microsoft experience, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness and reduce cost
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment.
- Experience in learning, designing and implementing new and / or improved processes (both people and businesses.)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel up to 20% if needed, mostly within the region
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a regional and global team
- Experience working with SuccessFactors
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven consulting and contracting skills that drive high performance
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate
- Excellent teacher and coach with a desire to build capability in the organization and others
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Talent Management Consultant