Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Infor is seeking a Talent, Inclusion and Community Programs Manager to help deliver and support programs, processes and resources that enable us to deliver on multiple stages of our employee experience including: Develop, Engage & Retain, Recognize & Reward and Inclusion & Diversity.
This is a role that is focused on supporting the Inclusion, Talent and Community team to design, develop and deliver talent management, I&D and learning programs, projects and resources that create an equitable and engaging experience for all Infor colleagues. These projects may include, but are not limited to: talent review, career development, employee engagement, professional development, rewards and recognition, employee networks, community engagement, etc.
Specific responsibilities related to all these of project include:
- Partnering with HR business partners and HR corporate functions, and analyzing people metrics and data, to understand and document needs
- Assisting in the design and development of programs based on these needs
- Taking the lead in executing on programs by developing, operationalizing and delivering on project plans etc.
- Assessing impact by tracking results, usage etc.
- Assist in facilitation of Early Talent programs, namely internships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
- Four (4)- Six (6) years related experience delivering HR, talent, learning and I&D programs and working with HR business partners and functional leaders
- Track record of taking on progressively more responsibilities and more complex projects over time
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines and prioritizing multiple stakeholders' needs
- Ability to stay calm, composed, and perform under high-pressure environments, changing circumstances, and priorities
- Continuously challenge and think outside-of-the-box for process improvement – always thinking about how we can innovate and elevate program execution
- Must be detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills, data analysis skills and experience in using excel and power point
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and roll up sleeves to do what it takes to deliver for the business
To apply click Talent, Inclusion and Community Programs Manager