Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Operations & Program Specialist will be an integral role supporting the Recruiting Operations department. TA Operations contributes to the overall success of the team by providing an excellent candidate experience, administrative support and project coordination throughout the recruiting process.
This position will require the TA Operations & Program Specialist to become the subject matter expert in various recruiting processes and systems. Including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System, Employee Referral Program, Candidate Experience, Offer/Onboarding process and other related activities in support of the overall recruiting team. The TA Operations & Program Specialist will assist the Manager of Recruiting Operations with day to day operational duties to maintain excellent client service to key internal partnerships as well as to the external candidate.
- Develop and implement consistent and compliant pre-employment processes through checklists, controls, audits and oversight.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and contact for questions related to Talent Acquisition support responsibilities and practices, pre-employment processes and compliance.
- Serve as back-up SME to ATS (Jobvite)
- Assist in process evaluations and develop & implement process improvements to ensure service levels meets Company requirements.
- Owner for TA programs- Employee Referral Program, Candidate Experience, New Hire gifts, On-boarding
- Assist with problem resolution for talent acquisition operational issues including vendor issues, application of Talent Acquisition practices to ensure process consistency and regulatory compliance.
- For any new recruitment process support or pre-employment vendor implementations, serve as Talent Acquisition operational point of contact.
- Support business partners with talent acquisition coordination efforts, pre-employment and onboarding. (IT, HRIS, HR)
- Maintains appropriate records to document processes and ensure consistent application company-wide.
- Provides training to HR staff and internal clients on pre-employment processes.
- Provides training to TA Ops team
- Update coordinator training, process-related docs, offer letters, new hire paperwork, welcome emails, candidate correspondence as needed.
- Stays abreast of talent acquisition related laws, regulations and industry best practices to ensure compliance and process improvements.
- Assist Manager, TA Ops with key vendor relationships (ATS, Employment Screening)
- Manage day-to-day operations of Contractor hiring
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Love all things data, tools, and processes
- Take pride in doing even the little things well
- Don't settle with what is, but continuously question if something could be better
- Confident communicator and strong relationship builder
What you'll do:
- Evaluate tools for recruiting initiatives
- Document and optimize processes
- Proactively problem solve
- Help build and promote the Shutterfly brand
What you bring to the team:
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Self-starter and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment authorization for this job opening
- A minimum of 7 years of experience, including 3+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition operational and pre-employment policies and practices.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience directly managing and mentoring staff is strongly preferred.
- Experience with an enterprise Applicant Tracking System (ATS), preferably Jobvite.
- Experience with MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to build rapport with employees and all levels of management are required.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred major in HR, Business or Communications.
- Strong professional presence and ability to quickly assess and address issues with integrity and professionalism is required.
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations on a consistent basis.
- Ability to shift priorities and multi task in a fast paced work environment processing work rapidly, balancing priorities, work under pressure and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision is required.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Operations & Program Specialist