Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
With 10 locations in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Wisconsin, the MacQueen Group is one of the largest heavy equipment and fire apparatus dealer networks in the Midwest. We provide a complete line of municipal and emergency equipment solutions, along with parts, service and training. The work we do impacts your daily life, and we’re proud to improve the quality and safety of the communities we serve.
The MacQueen Group is growing, and we’re looking for qualified job seekers to grow with us. We offer a family-first, flexible environment with ample opportunities for professional development.
At MacQueen Group, we make work play. We tackle complex challenges, work hard, high-five and celebrate. We’re risk-takers, fast learners and trailblazers. We pride ourselves on integrity and work to improve the lives of everyone who dedicates their talents to our company. Together, we’re redefining an industry in desperate need of a shakeup.
Talent Acquisition for us is more than finding the right talent, it’s about creating an exceptional experience for everyone involved. Do you want to give candidates a chance to land their dream job and, at the same time, give our Company the chance to land the dream employee? Are you an out of the box thinker who thrives on finding creative ways to reach candidates with a compelling message? Do you embrace a continuous learning mindset for yourself and your team? Do you have demonstrable experience driving measurable outcomes? If the above description sounds like you, let’s talk, as we need a strong recruiting leader who understands how to attract, hire and retain talent for all levels of our organization.
About the role:
- Lead, inspire, manage and coach hiring managers on recruiting process across multiple locations.
- Drive a full cycle recruiting process to bring top talent on-board including, but not limited to, developing job ads and promoting positions to reviewing candidates and arranging interviews.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to continuously improve results, generate recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measure productivity.
- Ensure recruiting activities are consistent with compliance guidelines.
- Develop effective partnerships with business managers to understand current and future talent needs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges.
- 5+ years of experience working in a hands-on recruiting role, supporting various divisions.
- Experience implementing talent acquisition strategies to drive measurable business results, including diversity of talent.
- Track record of building strategic partnerships internally and externally.
- A demonstrated drive to continuously improve the job seeker’s experience, to retain the current talent within the company, and to drive the future direction of the Company through talent management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
MacQueen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Manager