Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Recruiting & Retention Coordinator is responsible for supporting a wide range of administrative support tasks associated with our talent acquisition processes and activities including, but not limited to, application screening, setting-up and/or coordinating prescreening interviews, facilitating onboarding and training of new employees, participating in hiring fairs and connecting with local agencies and other organizations regarding opportunities at CyberPower. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of accountability, confidentiality and ethical behavior.
- Set guidelines for recruitment and manage employee onboarding and training.
- Participate in surveys and collect data for the purpose of supporting annual compensation reviews.
- Assist in benchmarking positions against market to ensure competitive compensation.
- Develop and coordinate job postings; writes job postings, keeping current descriptions up to date working with hiring managers to create concise and accurate descriptions, places job advertising in various media.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Coordinate company recruitment efforts, maintain active relationships with candidates, provide shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers, scheduling interviews, and managing the Applicant Tracking System.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others in organization.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Manage third party HR Vendor relationships, working with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Facilitate new hire meet & greets and quarterly luncheons.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants. Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Arranges travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references.
- Maintains company records as directed.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Work diplomatically and effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business-related discipline.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in HR, recruiting or similar field.
- If no degree, four years of relevant experience may be substituted.
- aPHR or PHR certification desired.
- Proven ability to work with confidential information proficiently.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills appropriate for all levels of an organization.
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills that produce desired results.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers which includes coworkers, managers, customers, regulatory agencies and vendors.
- Capable of reading and interpreting information, such as reports, general correspondence and policy guidelines, with the ability to share with others as needed.
- Ability to use a computer and standard business and other work-related software with minimal instruction.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Excellent active listening, decision-making, team building and customer service abilities.
- Ability to work and prioritize independently with the capacity to collaborate with others.
- Excellent time and organizational abilities with the ability to seek assistance in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously with minimal supervision while maintaining attention to detail.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of, and being sensitive to, serving a culturally diverse customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply newly acquired feedback, skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with professional ethics and standards.
- Ability to learn and apply new competencies and information as to enhance individual job performance and make recommendations to the department.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member; self-motivating.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Flexible, organized, personable; professional attire required.
To apply click Recruiting & Retention Coordinator