Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for an amazing Recruiting Coordinator to join our talent acquisition team in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate will be passionate about candidate and manager experience throughout Anaplan’s hiring process. This individual will have the proven ability to manage a workload of recruiting-related tasks while partnering with recruiters and hiring organizations to make sure that we are recruiting amazing talent with a high degree of customer service and accuracy in data, systems, and communications.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With +1,500+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree, Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support of US recruiting teams in interview scheduling (50%+), candidate management, ATS system (Greenhouse) maintenance & reporting
- Assist with our applicant tracking system, job boards, as well as our employee referral program tracking
- Create accurate reports & recruiting metrics in BOX, Greenhouse, LinkedIn and Anaplan
- Manage coordination of local recruiting events, meet-ups, and social media campaigns
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring organizations to manage candidate and interviewer schedules and communications
- Provide overflow coverage for team members on holiday / leave
More about you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a Coordinator, HR, or recruiting role, or relevant internship experience
- Experience with online databases and systems
- Attention to detail and process with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with a high degree of independence while partnering closely with team members and hiring organizations in a fast-moving company
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen
- A range of health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Authentic: We are always improving ourselves- Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator