Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
Work you’ll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business practices.
Work with Talent and business leadership to support the Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for Deloitte’s Internal Services. Professionals in Internal Services work in a wide range of careers—accounting, tax, in-house counsel, brand, design, HR, technology development, and more—but we share a common purpose. We help Deloitte deliver measurable, lasting results for our internal stakeholders and make an impact that matters.
As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion new recruiting strategy and methods.
Lead a team of 5-7 full time and contractor staff to deliver against experienced hire goals as defined by business.
Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm policies and procedures.
Empower team to focus on the candidate experience. Lead by example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges. Address client concerns as needed.
Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
Day-to-day recruiting execution and delivery of hires as needed.
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for leadership
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
To apply click Experienced Recruiting Manager