Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
Wells Fargo's Talent Acquisition group has an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Recruiting Manager to develop and deliver innovative, integrated executive talent acquisition strategies.
Reporting to the Head of Executive Practice, the Executive Recruiting Manager develops and maintains senior executive relationships internally and externally; leads a team of executive recruiters and coordinators; and is the relationship manager for selected Wells Fargo business units and functions. For these units, the leader turns business strategies into actionable recruiting strategies that create competitive advantage in the business and talent marketplace.
The ideal candidate is equally passionate about three business areas: business transformation, executive talent, and team development. With an impeccable reputation for integrity, fairness, and inclusion, the ideal candidate partners well with business leaders and internal/external stakeholders alike; thrives in a large, changing complex matrixed organization; demonstrates strong interpersonal skills; inspires others to follow; and finds ways to innovate and create within a regulated environment.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
Senior executive stakeholder relationships
Nurture, develop, and maintain relationships with senior-most executives in the assigned business and functional area(s) to:
- Establish trusted relationships that lead to ongoing dialog about business imperatives and corresponding talent development, gaps, and solutions.
- Partner with senior business and HR leaders to identify critical business strategies and executive talent gaps and drive an effective and efficient talent strategy to address these needs.
- Bring a well-developed perspective of the external market (individuals, competitor landscape, corporate cultures, industry trends, etc.).
- Act as an extended team member on relevant HR functional and business teams.
- Hire, inspire, retain, and develop a world-class diverse talent acquisition team across various
- Create and communicate outcome-based performance measures to continually enhance the
- effectiveness of the team and the results it delivers.
- Develop and leverage resource capacity model to flex resources to meet changing business needs.
- Identify and implement activities with the team that maximize employee engagement, operational
- effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Lead, engage, develop, and coach virtual, direct-report team to:
o Innovate and seek creative solutions to talent challenges.
o Create and articulate the unique value proposition fort Wells Fargo and/or a specific role
relative to a candidate’s situation or motivation.
o Identify, nurture relationships with, and recruit highly sought-after, passive executive
o Consult with and influence hiring executives and interview teams confidently and
respectfully; provide a high level of service.
o Provide candidates a high-touch experience.
o Identify when to engage external search firms and how to manage those relationships.
o Clearly define and communicate processes and roles while managing stakeholder
o Creatively negotiate complex executive compensation packages.
o Run an end-to-end recruiting process that yields quality results within compliance and
Partner across HR and other functions to provide a connected, holistic employee experience for hiring
managers and candidates:
- Partner with key HR and functional stakeholders (such as HR business partners and consultants, Total Rewards, Talent Management) to create a positive, productive end-to-end hiring executive and candidate experience from sourcing through onboarding.
- Partner with Talent Management to identify and tighten connections to the executive succession planning & talent review process.
- Partner with key HR and functional stakeholders (such as Legal, Diversity, Risk, and Compliance) to create a compliant, inclusive recruiting process for both internal and external candidates.
- Partner with non-executive talent acquisition team to leverage resources, tools, and best practices, and to partner when sensible to support business needs.
- Develop and leverage relationships across the enterprise to identify internal talent.
Identify and drive operational effectiveness and efficiency throughout the executive talent acquisition
- Create or oversee the recruiting and sourcing strategy for executive search, including managing inhouse researchers, sourcers, outside research vendors, and driving executive talent referrals.
- Design and execute business-focused executive talent acquisition strategy, experience, and interlock with key business and HR activities, processes, and stakeholders.
- Enhance and manage framework for search firm usage, selection, and engagement.
- Drive a strong talent assessment process and rigor across all hiring teams to deliver the best talent.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business, and organizational design decisions.
- Ensure that recruiting activities comply with governmental requirements and organizational policies and procedures and that risk is proactively managed.
- Personally manage a limited number of senior-most executive searches.
Preferred locations: Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN. Other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint may apply.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of executive recruiting experience, retained search experience, or a combination of both
- 4+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of executive recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods and executive compensation strategies.
- Experience with diversity candidate sourcing
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws, AA/EEO recruiting and hiring policies
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Strategic planning experience in translating leadership vision into executable strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Change leadership experience
- Ability to build and deliver innovative, industry leading solutions
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to manage vendor relationships for products or services including: contract negotiation, oversight, and SLA management
- Financial services experience
- Prior experience working on a corporate internal executive search team
- Experience working with internal talent team including external mapping for succession benches
- 4 years management experience in a recruiting environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Executive Recruiting Manager