Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lawrence Merchandising Services
Are you seeking a mid-sized company to demonstrate and expand your experience in Recruiting? Then Lawrence Merchandising Services may be the company for you…We are currently seeking an ambitious, adaptable employee to play an integral role in our growth. The ideal candidate for the position of Recruiter will be an enthusiastic, detail oriented candidate who is interested in working for a company that is experiencing growth. This position is a temporary contract role, with the potential to go full-time permanent.
The Recruiter position provides support in the recruitment, selection, and onboarding process for part-time Field Service Representatives via the phone and email.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Confers with staff members to identify recruitment needs for part-time Service Representatives.
* Places job postings for part-time Service Representative positions through database of interested candidates and posting openings on website.
* Discusses position with applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
* Selects the most qualified candidate for open positions, and offers employment to candidates for part-time Service Representative positions.
* Sources candidates for positions through database searches, cold-calling, and networking.
* Maintains daily communication with staff members regarding current openings and new hires for each region.
*Tracks and follows up on onboarding of new hires.
*Contacts new hires in regards to onboarding on a daily basis in order to ensure onboarding in a timely, efficient manner.
* Places job advertising in various media (i.e. newspapers, online recruiting resources, etc.), as assigned.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
*A Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prefer experience in interviewing and selection.
*Operate a personal computer and standard as well as more advanced software, including Word, Excel, Access and Internet related programs.
*Confidence and high comfort level with using the telephone as the main communication tool.
*Interact with all levels of employees and customers.
*Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
*Prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion.
*Resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
*Work independently and within a team environment.
*Organize, schedule and follow instructions.
*Be flexible to accommodate pressures and demands as required by schedules, deadlines, etc.
*Be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self-motivated.
*Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is a national merchandising company with corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MN. We provide services to manufacturers and retail clients throughout the United States. Services we provide include display set-up, inventories, reorders, markdowns, plan-o-gram set-up and maintenance, new product cut-ins, and survey/data collection. Find more information at our website www.LMSVC.com
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Entry Level Recruiter