Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
CVS Health has an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Recruiter - University Relations
CVS Health’s Pharmacy Recruiting team is seeking a University Recruiter to develop recruitment strategies and build pipelines for future Pharmacist roles within the company.
In this role, you will collaborate with HR Business Partners and Operational Managers to represent CVS Health and the CVS Health brand to candidates and manage CVS Health’s expectations of the College of Pharmacy Experiential programs by working with the Director of Experiential Education at each school. A University Relations Manager will also be expected to drive outreach events such as attending networking and university partnership events and career fairs. You will be responsible for acting as an internal consultant to proactively understand staffing needs and develop plans to address those needs by providing consultative talent acquisition guidance and driving the execution of hiring/TA strategies and influencing outcomes through coaching and storytelling. You will also work with the Director of Experiential Education to establish an overall cadence and process for education, oversee the compliance of the program to meet company expectations and establish post completion recruitment strategies of the students cycling through stores. You will also Serve as the primary point of contact for educational institution and the liaison between the institution and the business.
As a University Relations Manager you will:
• Supporting MN, NE, IA, CO, WY, ND, SD, WA, HI, OR
• Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, recruiting, behavioral-based interview and assessment techniques in order to conduct interviews and make hiring decisions for designated business units.
• Assess talent and generate qualified candidates through cost-effective efforts in a timely manner.
• Build robust talent pipelines for future Pharmacist roles and develop recruitment strategies to ensure intern pipeline positions are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner through collaboration with HR business partners and operational managers.
• Present offers to candidates and negotiate if needed following hiring decision.
• Ensure timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
• Oversee the requisition cycle which includes working with enterprise pharmacy leadership to develop, improve and evaluate overall strategies and/or change and implement new strategies on the national and local level as needed.
• Conduct hiring manager/field manager meetings to identify expectations, clarify process/potential challenges and provide regular updates to create a communication pathway that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent.
• Establishes strategic partnerships with enterprise leadership and provide exceptional customer service.
• Develop knowledge of current market place and trends to ensure competitive hiring through best practices.
• Ensures that hiring managers are trained and fully competent to interview and select the best talent to fill CVS Health’s needs.
• Conducts behavioral interview training and internal client support.
• Execute effective intern recruiting strategies for delivering top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely and consistent fashion.
• Provide guidance for innovative and new strategies and programs that would attract candidates during pharmacy school based on interactions with students.
• Deliver high-quality recruiting results based on established metrics.
• Provide management reports summarizing progress towards recruiting metrics and identifying trends that have an impact on the business through business updates/quarterly business reviews.
• Partner with groups such as Diversity in working toward developing qualified intern candidate pools and pipelines.
• Reports progress of hires from diversity events and shares information with the TA team and business.
• Promote and increase diversity awareness, inclusion, equal opportunity (EEO) and accessibility for the organization.
• Determine and manage best budgetary investments for College of Pharmacy event spend and office budget (e.g. determines which events provide the best ROI and/or increase visibility to our brand).
• Identifies and cultivates strong partnerships with appropriate external 3rd party partners.
• Drive outreach events such as attending networking and university partnerships events, career fairs, etc.
• 2 years of experience in a recruitment department or staffing agency
• Willing to travel up to 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state) supporting MN, Pacific Midwest, Midwest territory, and Hawaii.
• Knowledge of interview assessment techniques such as behavioral – based interview.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo, Kenexa etc.
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PPT, Word).
• Proficient time management skills to prioritize and organize details to meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying deliverable dates.
• Experience establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization (school vendor, CVS Health) to support strategies that meet goals within established budgets and timelines.
• Must be able to demonstrate strong consulting skills and the ability to build partnerships.
• Experience in a field and/or virtual environment a plus as well as healthcare experience.
Bachelor's degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
To apply click University Relations Recruiter