Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking to add a bright, savvy talent manager to work with our recruiting team building our portfolio of marketing talent and corporate clientele. The Talent Manager will be a great people person who will ensure customers and employees have a consistently positive experience.
As a successful hire, you will help develop and execute service strategies to ensure that both customers and employees have a consistently positive experience. Our talent managers are responsible for developing relationships with a wide array of marketing professionals in the Twin Cities
As a recruiter, you will proactively network to meet marketing professionals and use online tools to review resumes and identify candidates for contract or contract-to-hire roles. You will use an emerging technology application for matching marketing talent to positions. Our company has exclusive access to this application, and it will set you apart from others recruiting and placing talent in the Twin Cities.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree, a minimum of five years professional experience, and three years in recruiting services or marketing management, or other relevant experience that provides a depth of knowledge to understand and fulfill the contract hiring needs of a corporate marketing team.
What kind of person are we looking for?
Our team is built of intellectually bright and savvy professionals who enjoy meeting new people and making connections. As the first point of contact with new talent and customers, first impressions are vitally important and building rapport is essential. We like to get things done quickly so we want team members who are decisive, confident and courageous people who are both friendly and fearless. We like to have fun, so the ideal teammate will enjoy spending time in the office with us, as well as making friends among our employees and clients. We love to make good matches.
Things we will ask you to do (and by the way, this list will never be complete...)
- Source and attract candidates using databases, social media, networking events, etc.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Maintain influential employee relationships beyond hire and throughout their tenure
- Successfully onboard new clients to deliver services on time and with quality
- Identify potential customers through networking opportunities and talent relationships
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to build additional opportunities
- Pursue the leads marketing and business development generate in a timely fashion
- Help organize and attend events and company activities for employees & customers
- Other tasks and expectations as defined
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proven proficiency in using online tools, Microsoft Office and other business programs
- Good communication aptitude verbal, written and in person
- High degree of detail, accuracy and accountability to project goals and expectations
- High energy, strong work ethic and desire to achieve
- Solid ability to conduct effective interviews, and to coach candidates on interviewing techniques
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interview, reference check, etc.)
- Strong organizational, planning and communications skills
- Demonstrated customer support and/or recruiting track record
Critical Team Competencies:
- Someone able to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor, displaying personal integrity and lending credibility to the business
- Able to give clear direction and receive instructions and input from others
- Someone with business acumen, who will manage themselves to goals
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and insurance
- Must be able to sit at a desk and perform typical office functions up to eight hours daily
- Must be able to travel around the Twin Cities for meetings and events
- Must be able to work alone, and in a group environment
- Must be flexible to create availability as required by business needs and special events
Job requirements, compensation and performance expectations will be reviewed annually and adjusted as based on performance and overall contribution.
To apply click Talent Manager