Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Headway Emotional Health Services
Help grow our team - As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will develop partnerships with hiring supervisors to develop and implement strategies for identifying and recruiting potential candidates.
You will help identify key performance factors, develop applicant pools and establish interviewing criteria. Post job ads through job boards, social media, state employment agencies, professional associations and employee referral programs. Evaluate applications, review resumes, conduct reference checks and complete initial phone interviews to establish a narrow candidate pool. Make recommendations to hiring supervisors on the top candidates for in-person interviews. You will be working closely with HR Leader, to communicate and coordinate positions with the management team while ensuring the hiring model is being followed. You will be providing support with outreach programs, employee recognition programs and other administrative hiring functions.
- Bachelor's degree in HR/Industrial Relations, Business or other related field; or a combination of education and experience
- Two or more years of recruitment or talent acquisition experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of affirmative action, employment law, diversity recruiting strategies, and interview techniques.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate skill level with MS Office and proficiency with HRIS/applicant tracking systems
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects to conclusion
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist