Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting talent for Merrill Corporation. This role will create multiple pipelines of active and passive candidates with various skill sets and experiences, drive and facilitate the internship and co-op program and leverage employer branding to build awareness and engagement to attract talent to our organization.
- Build and maintain pipelines of active and passive candidates with various skill sets and experiences.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to understand critical competencies, technical skills and key requirements for current and future talent needs.
- Engage and recruit talent through various channels; include networking, social media, cold calling, job boards and posting sites, Applicant Tracking System, referral program and user groups.
- Review profiles, resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs.
- Proactively provide feedback and recommendations on potential talent in support of recruiting efforts for open positions and future talent needs.
- Conduct phone screens to provide candidates with information about the company’s culture, while assessing skill set, experience level and career aspirations.
- Foster a positive candidate experience through professional communication and periodic correspondence while actively networking and establishing strong relationships with a diverse pool of talent.
- Maintain accurate documentation within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Opportunity to manage full life cycle recruitment, including sourcing, assessing, and recruiting candidates for a variety of positions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 – 4 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience within a search firm or a corporate recruitment setting.
- Proven success sourcing talent through online recruiting and social media channels.
- Experience navigating an Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO).
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist