Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Thomson Reuters Talent Acquisition Team is looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer who will work on our Go-To-Market Sales roles.
A career at Thomson Reuters - with a global reputation for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with Reuters, the world’s most global news service - can be the catalyst to a world of opportunities for you.
Join a team that champions work-life balance, diversity and inclusion, culture and volunteerism - many of which we have received global recognition.
About the Role:
In your role as a Talent Sourcer you are an expert at uncovering passive talent. You will consult with Recruitment Partners and Hiring Leaders to develop deep understanding of talent needs, initiate in-depth and innovative sourcing strategies to uncover and attract talent as well as providing insights and talent intelligence updates.
The ideal candidate is inquisitive, self-motivated, creative and highly experienced at sourcing passive talent. Someone who has a passion for staying on top of industry trends, new tools, chrome extensions and always has unique and interesting ways to identify and engage with talent.
- 3+ years of first-hand experience within a Talent Sourcing role or lead generation capacity
- 2+ years sourcing and converting passive talent for field sales roles
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience in place of degree preferred
- Experience with Talent Acquisition technologies (CRM and ATS)
- Demonstrated understanding of the talent market and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce talent for immediate and future needs.
- Proven experience with creative, out of the box innovative strategies to attract quality talent.
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex internet searches, research, name generation, talent mapping etc.
- Excellent proficiency with internet sourcing tools including Boolean and deep web searches.
- Strong desire to identify and test tools that can aid and produce efficiencies within sourcing.
- Proficient in classifying market trends and sharing competitive/market intelligence with partners.
- Ability to develop strategic working relationships with Recruitment Partners, Hiring Managers and other partners.
What’s in it for you:
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Compensation: Base salary and variable compensation directly related to success, tuition reimbursement
- Learning & Development: On-the-job coaching & learning, leadership capability development, Harvard Managementor Courses, key talent programmes
- Flexibility: Work from Home initiatives, flexible hours, work-life balance focused
- Benefits: Comprehensive health coverage, best-in-class parental leave
- Perks: Social events & activities, paid volunteer workdays, global career opportunities, gym reimbursement
Why work at Thomson Reuters? Two words: Company. Culture.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Sourcer