Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Talent Acquisition works closely with the Reyes Family of Businesses and Human Resources Leaders to drive recruitment strategies, manage the identification and selection of talent from internal and external candidate pools and help manage the overall recruiting cycle for high volume recruiting efforts. Talent Acquisition will be a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used to profile, identify, assess, and build a pipeline of talent for hire within RFB.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process required to support hiring for Reyes Holdings and its subsidiaries.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs in order to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies for assigned functions.
- Partner with hiring managers to make hiring decisions and extend job offers.
- Manage all digital and print media partnerships/vendors to maximizing ROI as an effective candidate generation strategy.
- Builds and drives innovative strategies to improve quality candidate generation through vendor tools, recruiting technology solutions, and other platforms such as social media, mobile, digital, etc.
- Develop and analyze recruiting metrics to accurately assess the effectiveness of current and previous recruitment strategies as well as drive process improvements.
- Support workforce planning and recruiting projection process for the organization.
- Manage outsourced recruiting vendors.
- Establish relationships with local community organizations, educational institutions, military channels, job fairs and other grass roots organizations/locations to generate a talent pipeline previously untapped.
- Provide training and guidance to hiring managers as it relates to interviewing, candidate evaluation and selection.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable discipline such as Human Resources. Business or Marketing
- 2+ years related experience in sourcing/recruitment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other HRIS systems.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Previous knowledge in staffing and recruitment initiatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task between many different projects
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree
- PHR or SHRM Certification
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing multi-unit organization
- Experience in a corporate recruitment environment
- Experience working with recruitment agencies, AI recruitment technology and/or other recruitment related technology vendors
- Experience using data and analytics to drive results and/or process improvement
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Professional