Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN might include the following:
- Shepherding the talent acquisition process in support of six full-life-cycle recruiters
- Scheduling candidates for interviews, and preparing interview agendas and resume packets, and coordinating travel arrangments
- Answering candidate inquiries regarding application status and process details
- Keeping job postings and other recruiting materials accurate and up-to-date
- Gathering and posting open positions on the company website and other external sites
- Reviewing new hire background checks
- Creating weekly reports from the applicant tracking system (ADP)
- Collaborating with other team members to improve and streamline processes
- Preparing and submiting vendor and other invoices
- Assist with recruitment event planning
- Data entry and administrative/recruiting projects as assigned
Who You Are
- You have a passion for talent acquisition, candidate experience, and customer focus
- You take pride in providing top-notch support to your team and are flexible when accommodating others
- You possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- You would describe yourself as a motivated self-starter and enjoy learning new skills
- You are a multi-tasking master and take pride in meeting deadlines
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict confidentiality
- You are tech-savvy and learn new systems/software quickly
- You have demonstrated advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and other software
- (Preferred) - In addition to all of this, you have one year or more of experience directly supporting a recruiting team or a team of HR professionals with recruiting responsibilities.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun!
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or our About Us page.
Who We Are
With over 40 offices in 15 states, Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
To apply click Talent Acquisition Coordinator