Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Ecolab, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to attracting industry leading talent. We are looking for an enthusiastic contract Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our team’s efforts to hire the best talent. This is an exciting contract opportunity to develop strong relationships within Ecolab and to assist in filling roles across the United States.
What You Will Do:
- Provide support for administrative and analytical activities of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Support the employment function to ensure the employment process and record keeping responsibilities are achieved.
- Coordinate the administrative responsibilities related to all applicable post-offer candidate contingencies, including but not limited to: background screening, drug screens, DOT compliance checks, and medical physicals.
- Partner with recruiters as necessary with employment process related activities such as: sourcing candidates, scheduling phone screens & interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing new hire paperwork and generating reports on various department metrics.
- Coordinate the hiring process for both internal job changes and external hires, including processing moves in Workday, closing filled positions, and ensuring compliance requirements are met and consistent processes are followed.
- Manage the administrative aspects of candidate communications including: pre-employment screens, travel arrangements, offer and rejection correspondence, and candidate expense reimbursements.
- Liaise with internal customers (recruiters, HR business partners, hiring managers, HR Information Systems, Training Department, Field Analysis & Planning) and external customers (candidates, vendors, universities).
- Manage the office automation and environment to ensure the effective and timely handling of incoming calls, office correspondence, office supplies, invoice processing, etc. as necessary.
- Manage logistics for military recruiting program and military recruiting events
- Ensure continuous improvement in processes and find solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or equivalent
- 6 months of professional work experience
- Immigration sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position
- 6 months of experience in human resources, administrative work or project management
- Working knowledge of OFCCP requirements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Flexibility in approach and communication style
- Ability to project poise, confidence and professionalism in all encounters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and experience using Workday
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
To apply click Talent Aquisition Coordinator