Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Position Purpose & Summary
Are you looking to take your talent acquisition career to the next level? If so consider the complex, challenging and evolving talent acquisition world at Cargill, a leading global company whose diverse businesses span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. We are seeking an experienced Senior Recruiter who will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving Cargill’s brand as an employer of choice. In addition, you will provide mentorship and coaching to other recruiters, and will lead key projects for the Talent Acquisition team.
Develop and Execute Recruitment Strategies
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
• Evaluate and select appropriate sourcing methods for current openings; proactively source and seek new avenues to identify, attract and pipeline talent.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
• Actively participate in recruitment related projects or initiatives with businesses/functions.
Provide Extraordinary Experiences Everyday
• Develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
• Manage candidate pools and pipelines to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong and positive client and candidate experience.
• Where applicable, participate in the management and selection of vendors.
Ensure Employment Governance & Compliance
• Drawing upon general employment knowledge and experience, ensure Talent Acquisition compliance requirements are met which may include:
o Policy and legal requirements for a specific region/country/state
o Administration of internal systems and/or creation of processes to ensure compliance with country/local labor laws
• Coordinate accountability measures and processes to ensure compliance of policies, processes, and procedures.
• Assist in the development of recruiters through mentoring and coaching.
• Seek opportunities to present training topics and facilitate meetings.
• Lead a work stream or participate in a recruiting or business project or process improvement with goal to improve Talent Acquisition outcomes.
• Self-evaluate your recruitment outcomes to contribute to professional development conversations centered on tactical and strategic professional growth. Use discoveries to establish personal professional and career goals.
• 5+ years of recruiting experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with recruiting technology and tools, such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Senior Recruiter