Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jamf was born from the desire to create a better management solution for Apple users. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers rely on Jamf worldwide. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Sales Recruiter is responsible for creating and implementing an effective recruitment process, and attracting candidates to Jamf for consideration by hiring managers. This role will guide hiring managers through the full life-cycle recruiting process for assigned functions within Jamf, with sensitivity towards diversity and broader company goals, and build strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Jamf’s employer brand and value proposition.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for Sales, Marketing, and other designated positions within Jamf with special attention focused on increasing diversity and achieving broader company goals
- Work to build a strong pipeline, globally, and source candidates for key positions to quickly meet the needs of the business
- Contribute ideas toward the continued improvement of recruiting process including creative and cost effective sourcing strategies, interview procedures, candidate assessment tools, and employee referral processes
- Contribute to the process of position description development ensuring accurate reflection of the threshold hiring responsibilities, key skills and responsibilities, threshold hiring responsibilities, and critical outcomes of the roles
- Work as an extension of the Jamf management team and collaborate with hiring managers to assist in workforce planning and talent mapping
- Facilitate the scheduling and arrangements of interviews ensuring a delightful candidate experience
- Establish relationships with key resources to promote Talent Brand through such means as attending community events, job fairs, career fairs, giving presentations to student groups, and organizing events
- Manage internal applicant tracking system to reflect accurate applicant pool, candidate status and metrics, ensuring effective and efficient hiring practices
- Influence leaders on effective hiring practices through building relationships and establishing trust
- Work actively to show flexibility and find solutions to meet the needs of the business
Skills & Requirements
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred); a combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 2 – 4 Years full cycle recruiting experience, including demonstrated success hiring for sales teams (Required)
- 2 – 4 Years experience using applicant tracking and recruiting marketing systems to manage smooth and efficient talent acquisition processes (Required)
- 1 – 2 Years international talent acquisition experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of equal employment opportunity (EEO) laws and compliance guidelines
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
How we help you reach your best potential:
We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style. Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people. Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits package. Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees! Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact recruiting globally for roles that support more than 34,000 customers in over 150 countries with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world. We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate. Ability to support and give back to your community through volunteer paid time off. We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at Jamf.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self- driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Jamf is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status, marital status, military status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment practices laws.
To apply click Sales Recruiter