Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that Thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
The Waters is growing and we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team!
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing a broad range of administrative support with focus in the area of job postings, recruiting, scheduling while providing excellent customer service.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous senior living or healthcare recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in other areas of human resources preferred
- Basic knowledge of employment law as it relates to hiring practices
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability and desire to work autonomously
- Highly organized and detail oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Associates degree preferred
Why The Waters?
- We have a competitive compensation program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Outstanding benefits- PTO, Medical package, 401k matching, short and long term disability, life insurance just to name a few
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- The Waters was recognized as a Top Place to Work
- The Waters mission is to change the landscape of senior living through innovated care philosophies and partnerships
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator