Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsible for full cycle recruitment for a variety of roles, including some volume hiring. Source, assess, and select qualified candidates for strategic needs in a cost effective manner. Anticipate staffing needs and utilize creative, customized approaches to supplement traditional sourcing methods. Build strong relationships with Hiring Leaders and collaborate with other internal business partners.
- Manage and lead the recruiting process, to include building and developing sourcing strategies with pipeline/direct sourcing techniques. Meet quality, time, satisfaction and compliance objectives.
- Deliver a positive experience to candidates, to include articulating our value proposition. Provide the appropriate level of information about benefits provided and present a comprehensive overview of the company, the pertinent business line, and career opportunities.
- Build strong partnerships with Hiring Leaders, based on your ability to understand their staffing needs, identify appropriate talent, and communicate pro-actively.
- Identify potential issues or concerns through understanding of HR Compliance. Partner with Centers of Excellence and HRBP to understand affirmative action plans for business lines; develop recruitment strategies with hiring leader to address deficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience recruiting with demonstrated ability to effectively source, screen, and hire candidates with compliant practices.
- Demonstrated experience adhering to compliant hiring practices and utilize a consultative approach with hiring leaders and candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to work with mid-level and senior leaders.
- Strong PC skills, such as with the Microsoft Suite, applicant tracking systems, prospect management tools, and social media techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert level on sourcing methods and techniques.
- Proven cold calling ability and results.
About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
To apply click Recruiter