Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
WHO WE ARE: Intereum is Minnesota’s only Certified Herman Miller workplace environment specialist. We create inspiring spaces to work, learn, and heal. Intereum is a full-service resource that implements solutions in commercial furnishings and audio-visual technology. Transforming spaces from ordinary to extraordinary, Intereum sees things others can’t see and utilizes tools others don’t have. With business acumen, a rich culture, and an integrated process, Intereum has grown to become a top regional choice for office renovation, reconfiguration, and completely new office environments.
OUR PURPOSE: Delivering environments that inspire work, learning, and healing
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Positive Attitude
- Do the Right Thing
- Employee Relations
- Employee Experience
- Talent Acquisition
- HRIS Super User
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Own the employee experience process for the full lifecycle of the employee.
- Facilitates recruitment process including development of job description, screening, interview coordination and offer presentation and negotiation.
- Manage back-end onboarding; offer letters, file creation, ensure reference and background checks and drug tests are conducted on all new employees.
- Oversee and coordinate onboarding process for all new employees including systems set up and training.
- Monitor, track, and measure the onboarding process to ensure timely and effective implementation.
- Assist employees in various employee relations issues by doing intake of the issue, researching any necessary information, soliciting any necessary resources or experts and then resolving the issue at hand.
- Own separation process ensuring risks are surfaced and addressed, documentation is legally compliant, and the delivery follows best practices.
- Train new HR system users and train employees on new processes/functionality.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Manage quarterly employee events and anniversary celebrations.
- Maximize our programs to deliver the strongest value to employees and to the organization.
- Backup to the Wellness and Payroll Partner, if the need arises.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years Human Resources related experience including recruiting and employee relations
- 3 years HRIS experience, preference working with Paylocity
- 1 to 2 years Human Resource Data Analytics experience
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction.
- Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic collaborator who enjoys working with all levels in the organization
- Thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you must multi-task and effectively manage your time
- Must have working knowledge of HR policies and procedures and federal and state laws regarding employment practices relating to key areas of responsibility
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A State-of-the-Art Facility with plenty of free parking, incredible technology throughout, great coffee and tea options, and a multitude of work spaces at your disposal
- Use the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) methodology to provide tools to help individuals and teams achieve goals, growth, and improvement.
- Quarterly All Company Meetings – Breakfast Included!
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off 90 days after date of hire
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Seasonal Onsite Flu Shot Clinic
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance Employer Paid
- 401K with Employer Matching Dollars
- Community Service opportunities twice a year
- Company social hours, beverages and food included!
- Ability to use your talents and strengths to make a positive impact
Intereum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Intereum is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
To apply click People & Culture Partner