Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sunrise Senior Living
"Sunrise is the best place that I've ever worked, simply because of the people. We provide quality care in an environment that feels like home. Our focus is doing what’s right for the resident. For me, that’s a big breath of fresh air."
- Sunrise Leader
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiter to assist us in hiring great talent in the Minnesota region. As a Hiring Specialist / Recruiter you will provide full life cycle support for the interview on pre-hire verification portion of the candidate life cycle within in the Minnesota market.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Review new candidates in the applicant tracking system daily, following up with candidates within no more than twenty-four business hours of application and dispositioning those unqualified candidates appropriately.
- Support the coordination and facilitation of all aspects of candidate interviews, including conducting initial candidate interviews, greeting candidates upon arrival of their interview and escorting them offsite at the time at the conclusion of the interview.
- Provide high-touch support for candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth and positive interview experience for all parties involved.
- Interact frequently with recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates, ensuring all required actions are completed in a timely manner, while ensuring compliance with Sunrise processes and expectations.
- Responsible for the timely processing of pre-hire verification screenings to include background checks, drug screen, reference checks and other state specific testing.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative or customer service role (preferably in a recruiting environment)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (or related field) preferred
- Competency with applicant tracking systems (iCIMS preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple duties and priorities
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills
- Ability to travel within the region for interviewing related business (between at least four MN communities)
Sunrise maintains a safe and drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a background check and drug test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work
To apply click Hiring Specialist