Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, strives to operate the safest, most reliable jet air service in the regional airline industry. With nearly 5,000 employees working as one, Endeavor takes pride in delivering over 800 flights a day to over 130 destinations across North America. Endeavor operates the world’s largest fleet of Bombardier CRJ-900 NextGen aircraft, as well as the CRJ-700 and CRJ-200 regional jets. With a growing fleet, 6 crew and 11 maintenance bases, and the goal of hiring hundreds of new employees to support its expanding network, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
The Field Talent Acquisition Representative-Flight Operations assists with planning, marketing and attendance at external recruitment events including university, academy and military within the pilot recruitment team to assist the team in meetings the long and short term hiring goals.
- Work closely with the field and in-office recruitment team members to development, implement and market the strategy for external recruitment events and programs.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials, company handouts, and program outlines.
- Assists with training Pilot Recruiters on departmental goals, expectations, conduct, responsibilities and communications to ensure program continuity and consistency in delivery.
- Regularly attends college recruiting and outreach events.
- Assists with overseeing the pilot recruiters at field events and brand ambassador program.
- Able to knowledgeably and comfortably explain corporate benefit packages while recruiting in the field and in the office.
- Conduct interviews and make selection decisions to hire the most qualified candidates.
- Provide analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of outreach activities, college brand ambassador program and other feedback for continuous program development and improvement.
- Build relationships and partnerships with leaders at colleges, academies, and other aviation industry entities to network and support our recruitment programs.
- Creatively source and identify new media of marketing, job posting placement advertising to recruit and drive pilot applicant pool.
- Communicate projected recruiting event schedules to internal and external teams.
- Assist with the scheduling and coordination of events for the Pilot Recruiter Team and work closely with the coordinator position to ensure Pilots are appropriately staffed at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Aviation or related
- 1 year professional recruitment and selection experience in aviation or technical industry
- Working knowledge of commercial pilot role and responsibilities preferred
- Project Management and program development skills preferred
- Ability to manage a busy schedule and meet given time parameters and deadlines
- Interpersonal and written communications skills
- Comfortable working with and communicating professionally to all levels within an organization
- Ability to develop creative and sound written communications for the recruitment team
- Computer and software proficient working with MS Office Suite and other web based systems
- Ability to work additional hours and travel up to 60-80% of the time, which can include evenings and weekends
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, sit and work on computer for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, bend, push and pull up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to travel 60 – 80%.
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.
To apply click Field Talent Acquisition Representative