Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Diversity Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you will form a strong partnership with stakeholders in the business groups and functions to develop, manage, and execute enterprise-wide recruiting strategy for national conference partnerships - to effectively source, attract, and engage diverse talent in support of enterprise-wide goals by increasing diversity hires in targeted functions.
Medtronic Strategic Talent Sourcing is responsible for developing strategies to hire exceptionally talented people. This includes providing clients and candidates with enticing and compelling experiences during the recruiting and hiring process. We're focused on building a scalable operation while working closely with management to develop creative, innovative solutions that support the company's growth.
A Day in the Life
• Negotiate recruiting sponsorships, create career fair social media advertisements with Medtronic branding, set up vendor and booth management, develop and implement the pre/post recruiting strategy and candidate sourcing
• Provide career fair process overview and recruitment training cross-functionally and organization wide to recruiting team members. Follow up with career fair recruiting team and stakeholders to influence hiring outcomes across all business groups
• Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to understand their recruitment needs and gain support and commitment of diversity event programs, leadership engagement, and hiring manager involvement for each event
• Engage Employee Resource Groups, Professional Association Networks, and Medtronic Network members for diversity conference activities including workshop presentations, award nominations, recruiting, community outreach, and connecting top candidates with company Ambassadors to ensure a full engagement experience
• Report and deliver hiring outcomes and recruiting strategy metrics dashboard and analytics to highlight the team’s success, drive accountability and to evaluate progress of diversity sourcing initiatives and career fair events
• Manage programming budget, complete quarterly forecasts and plan Annual Operational Plan forecast
• Partner with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, share information to facilitate an effective search process and continually evaluate diversity recruiting strategies as well as assess new diversity recruiting partnerships
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience OR advanced degree with 3+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have
• Practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within HR, preferably Talent Acquisition - including Affirmative Action and EEO plans
• Has advanced knowledge and skills of diversity recruitment practices and conference program management with understanding the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
• HR systems including Workday, Taleo, Yello/RecSolu, TalentNeuron
• Presentation and facilitation via virtual platforms – i.e. WebEx
• Experience recruiting for a variety of functions (Sales, Engineering, Quality, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical).
• Experience with associations serving veterans and people with disabilities including service providers, college and university offices and corporate employment programs for people with disabilities.
• Team player with a high sense of urgency
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization and implement targeted sourcing initiatives
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities are essential
• Ability to travel 25%
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
To apply click Diversity Talent Acquisition Program Manager