Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Join RBC, a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal top place to work, and shape RBC’s future by forging relationships with diverse recruitment sources, encouraging diverse candidates to consider RBC and financial services, and serving as a resource to RBC on diversity recruiting. As a Diversity Recruitment Consultant with RBC Wealth Management, you will lead and execute the development of diversity recruiting events via a community of RBC Wealth Management diversity champions and SMEs and recruiters, as well as through sponsorship, events and community engagement.
What will you do?
- Drive strategy to target relevant professional industry events, conferences and sponsorship opportunities for talent acquisition purposes.
- Create overarching schedule of recruiting events and ensure appropriate business leader engagement at each event.
- Manage selected diversity recruiting events and organization partnerships.
- Partner with appropriate teams to create tools/appropriate materials to equip hiring managers with just in time/right messaging for targeted audiences.
- Manage and expand diverse candidate pipeline though attendance at events, external partnerships/sponsorships, employee referrals and personal networking.
- Use CRM to track and engage candidates.
- Develop, introduce and execute new ideas that improve diversity recruiting performance. Keep pace with emerging trends and best practices and continually seek out opportunities to share RBC thought leadership as it relates to diverse and inclusive workplaces, and provide advice & counsel on evolution of diversity recruiting activities.
- Manage budget aligned to various events and create and maintain metrics to measure results of diverse talent sourcing, events and partnerships.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years recruitment experience
- Ability to travel within the state for events and overnight travel for conferences (travel schedule will vary with Fall and Spring likely having more travel)
- Understanding of and ability to address personal and unconscious bias
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; demonstrated capability to deliver successful results through impact and influence; and strong impact and influence skills to engage prospective talent from various diverse backgrounds, career levels, and other external third party relationships.
- Proven experience in delivering ROI-centric results along with marketer vision, innovation, and creativity
To apply click Diversity Recruitment Program Manager