Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a University Recruiter for 3M Human Resources - Talent Acquisition in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of University Recruiter will be responsible for developing strategic diversity recruiting initiatives and plans to execute against those priorities.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Campus recruiting focuses on early identification of candidates in their academic career through internship and full-time opportunities out of university.
- Reports to the University Recruitment Manager
- Assist in the development and implementation of the campus recruiting strategy for 3M University and Internship programs
- Must focus on the candidate experience and develop new methodologies and innovative approaches by providing guidance, tools and resources
- Sourcing channel development and ideation
- Oversee e-recruitment systems and other recruitment related technologies
- Identify, participate and lead engagement activities for University Recruitment and Interns
- Develop and Manage strong client relationships with University Recruitment Leads
- Position will be responsible for day-to-day recruiting execution
- Protects the corporation and assures 3M values and policies are upheld and complied to, as well as that 3M processes are implemented as appropriate. Ensures compliance with 3M Business Conduct Policies and other policies and teaches and acts as an example of uncompromising ethics. Ensures local legislation is complied with at all times.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Other Duties as assigned
- Possess a Bachelor's degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) combined years experience in human resources and/or talent acquisition in private, public, government, or military environment?
- University Recruitment experience preferred
- Strong preference for experience working within a Talent Acquisition organization
- Full-cycle recruitment experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with various levels of leadership
- Strong experience building recruitment sourcing strategies; to include networking, advertisements, social media, job fairs, employee referrals and internet research.
- Demonstrated expertise within functional area(s)
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Exhibit negotiation and consultation skills
- Exhibit project management skills
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 15% domestic
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click University Recruiter