Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About this role:
Within Talent Acquisition, our Sourcers partner across hiring teams, functional recruiters and HR Leaders to drive proactive pipeline strategies in addition to serving up top talent from the external market for active needs. You’ll use diverse methods and tools to develop sourcing and engagement strategies, assess the talent market and create a diversified workforce. If you are someone keen on adding value through driving critical stakeholder partnerships, consulting on solving our toughest talent challenges and attracting qualified candidates while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
A day in the life of a Sourcer can mean toggling between all of these activities:
- Driving partnerships with stakeholders in and out of Talent Acquisition to develop a comprehensive understanding of our open roles and build out strategic sourcing plans
- Creating an on-going pipeline of diverse talent leveraging a variety resources (professional networking sites, social sourcing, ATS, networking, Meetups, X-ray search, referral campaigns, etc)
- Seeking to understand the long-term hiring needs for the business and communicate solutions to strategically and creatively source in specified areas
- Working within our market analytics tools (Talent Neuron, etc) to gain a solid understanding of the market to consult on labor pressure, diversity, alternative markets to source talent as well as competitor insights
- Engaging with leads via recruitment marketing campaigns, personalized messaging and other engagement strategies with the intent of assessing and enriching data around leads to convert them into candidates
- Presenting vetted slates of talent to leaders across assigned functions while guiding candidate experience in partnership with recruiters
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement to existing Sourcing processes, procedures and systems
- Building your own acumen around talent sourcing as a subject matter expert; staying in tune to best practices and share new recommendations
- Participating in career fairs, networking events, virtual events as well as onsite engagement events for Boston Scientific
What will make you successful:
- Having a go-getter mentality in addition to a service delivery mindset and proven track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Being a true collaborator who builds trust within partnerships and willing to coach and guide others to success as much as their own individual success.
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Talent Sourcing, Agency Recruiting or other full cycle recruiting role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, LI Recruiter, resume database search, etc.)
- Ability to utilize market data to create a sourcing strategy
- Ability to screen, assess and present talent for open roles
- Passion for networking and the ability to uncover candidates via groups, meetups, etc
- An eye for future thinking and process improvement for recruiting and sourcing
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple roles and projects at one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
To apply click Talent Sourcer II