Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
As a member of the NA Global HR Solutions (GHRS) Talent Performance Domain team, the Talent Performance Senior Consultant is responsible for diagnosing, solution identification, proposing and client contracting HR solutions in the all practice areas and services across the Talent Performance Domain. The Talent Performance Senior Consultant is expected to be an expert in the processes, tools and methodologies associated with these domain areas.
The Talent Performance Senior Consultant will lead and/or work on highly complex and impactful projects/solutions, providing strategic thought leadership and managing critical external and internal client relationships including key business stakeholders. They will connect with the Talent and Performance COE to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate. Solutions will then be delivered the through Senior Consultant potentially in combinations with various consultants from delivery teams. This could include project leadership.
The Talent Performance Senior Consultant is responsible for partnering closely with senior managers or functional managers and leadership teams to ensure the appropriate talent performance services will be delivered in order to resolve for the identified talent management issues.
Due to the nature of the consultancy work the Talent Performance Senior Consultant is expected to have a major in multiple Talent Performance services like eg leadership effectiveness, performance management, coaching. The Talent Performance Senior Consultant will also serve as individual coach to senior managers where needed.
The Talent Performance Senior Consultant will be tagged to enterprises/functions and act as primary connection to partner with Business HR and TP Coe Lead for related businesses on the translation and delivery of Integrated Talent Strategies. Ex focus on talent plans for the business for specific talent pools
In-scope regional talent performance consulting services may include but is not limited to employee engagement, performance management, recognition, annual talent review & Talent Talk processes, succession management, learning and development programs, coaching and mentoring services, strategic workforce planning, organizational design and alignment, inclusion and diversity, and change management.
50% Business Leader:
Diagnose, propose, design and deliver HR solutions that help Cargill create a talent-based competitive advantage.
Represent the needs of the talent performance domain in the diagnosis, design and execution of talent performance solution offerings
Ensure that the organization is providing relevant, effective consulting services to business managers within the talent performance domain and within the region
Leverage and enforce tools, methodologies and processes to support the effective and efficient delivery of talent performance solutions
Work in close partnership with the Talent and Performance COE to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate
20% Change Leader:
- Champion the implementation of Talent and Performance COE solutions in NA to achieve desired business results and provide an excellent client experience.
- Interface with regional HR Solutions, HR COE’s, HR Business Partners and HR CBS centers to deliver talent performance solutions
- Represent domain in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader market services area
- Provide geography feedback into services priorities to ensure regional and global adoption
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within the domain to gain efficiency in delivering HR solutions
15% Culture Steward:
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
- Strengthen Cargill’s employment brand and creating an employer of choice reputation
- Provide strategic thought leadership in driving organizational culture and inclusion and diversity
10% Talent Leader:
- Provide relevant, effective consulting services to Cargill’s businesses and functions
- Collaborate with GHRS Business Relationship Leads, Market Leads, CBS and Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across the region and measuring the quality and performance of such solutions
- Serve as a tag for the enterprise businesses within the region
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the development of organization capability needs are addressed and operationalized
- Provide strategic thought leadership in recommending and developing talent performance solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers
- Responsible for achieving performance metrics in alignment with Global HR Solutions and Talent and Performance COE strategic performance objectives
5% Value Leader
- Ensure delivery is compliant regionally with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies, coordinated globally
- This includes selection, defining scope, metrics and performance
- Monitor key performance metrics that drive high performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
10+ years of relevant business and/or human resources experience
Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
Expert in talent performance domain methodologies, tools and processes
Ability to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness and reduce cost
Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment
Experience in learning, designing and implementing new and / or improved processes (both people and businesses.)
Demonstrated strong business acumen
Strong analytical and assessment skills
Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
Ability to travel as required, up to 10%
- MBA or post-graduate degree in applicable field
- Project management experience
- Instructional design experience
- Process design experience
- Outstanding consulting and contracting skills.
- Able to build strong, influential client relationships.
- Depth of technical expertise in talent practice area; expert at delivery the tools/methods/processes for which he/she is responsible.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Talent Performance Senior Consultant