Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Children’s Minnesota is the seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s serves kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites. Additionally, Children’s is Minnesota's only Level I pediatric trauma center inside a hospital dedicated solely to children. In 2018 Children’s Minnesota was verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons. Children’s maintains its longstanding commitment to the community to improve children’s health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services and advancing those efforts through research and education. This work is made possible in large part by generous philanthropic and volunteer support from individuals and organizations throughout the state and region. An award-winning health system, Children’s received Magnet® recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in 2018 and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital.
The Human Resources department at Children's partners with the employees and the managerial staff to provide services such as recruitment and staffing, employee services (benefit, compensation, retirement, and payroll processing), labor relations, HRIS program development and implementation, and organizational development.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Workforce Specialist is responsible for creating pipelines that aide in bridging the equity and workforce gaps at Children's Minnesota. This role will partner with Equity and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition by managing Children's intern programs, Children's career fairs process, and building external relationships with community partners. This role will also enhance Children's brand as an employer of choice by partnering with Marketing and Communications on TA's social media presence. This role will work closely with the TA leader on identifying and prioritizing the workforce needs and then creating and implementing a plan of action. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition leader.
* Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
* 3 years of HR experience with a minimum of 1 year recruiting experience
* Experience attending career fairs and or building relationships in the community
* Has an understanding of the war on talent
* Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Healthcare experience preferred
* Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects
* Must possess strong networking skills with candidates and community partners/schools
* Forward thinker and creative with solutions
* Comfortable speaking and presenting to groups of people
* Strong relationship builder
* Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
* General knowledge of HR employment laws and policies
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Workforce Specialist