Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Do you have a passion for being a core part of building a team and finding amazing talent? If so, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support the evolution of our talent acquisition team. The talent we recruit is often passive, engaged in their work, and top contributors in their current organizations. It’s your job to skillfully identify, engage, and sell these passive candidates on the opportunities within CHS Inc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to create strong relationships, build partnerships with external organizations, and develop and execute strategies to ensure we acquire top diverse talent across the country. This person will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for designated positions including creating job postings, leading strategy discussions with hiring managers, developing sourcing campaigns and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
You will contribute to organizational success by:
- Proactively identify, recruit, screen, interview and recommend candidates for all level positions, including entry level, experienced professional / technical, support staff and management. The recruiter will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies to support our Business Units.
- Developing and maintaining internal and external networks to strategically source passive candidates.
- Work with business unit managers, directors, and human resources to identify and understand business requirements for open and future positions.
- Create strong partnerships with business leaders, hiring managers and HRBPs throughout the organization
- Ensuring accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including EEO statistics, are met. Track delivery against objectives and metrics
- Utilizing a variety of methods such as; cold-calling, social media, networks and other creative sourcing solutions to proactively engage a diverse slate of prospects for career opportunities.
- Manage staffing process from beginning to end and create and present offers to candidates.
- Attending campus career fairs and other community and professional recruitment events to pipeline talent.
- As needed, may assist with other recruiting activities and provide consultation with our recruiting liaisons across the organization.
- Position will require 10-15% domestic travel.
- High school diploma, GED or another educational equivalency
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience sourcing candidates on a national level to include;
- Experience sourcing utilizing; traditional methods, social media, networks, cold calling to build a pipeline of diverse candidates
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Consultative experience with the ability to build collaborative partnerships with key partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources
- High volume recruitment experience within corporate or agency
- Certifications in areas such as AIRS, CDR, PHR or others related to talent acquisition
- Ability create and utilize data to make informed decisions by self or others
- Experience with BrassRing and SuccessFactors
- Knowledge in employment law and hiring practices to include OFCCP requirements
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist - Recruiter