Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Elinor North America
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Elior North America (ENA), you will be a trusted advisor to the business and will drive recruitment strategies to support the company’s increasing hourly hiring needs. This position reports to a Talent Acquisition Manager and is an individual contributor role.
- Be a “Thought Partner” to business managers by understanding the respective business and location nuances to assist with determining appropriate and cost-effective recruitment channels to attract the best hourly candidates for Elior North America.
- Develop and nurture strong partnerships with Business Managers/Leaders, HR Business Partners, and Talent Acquisition Business Partners (TA Business Partners).
- Provide support to Managers on the use of Elior North America’s Applicant Tracking System; assist with training, as needed.
- Assist Managers with hourly requisition and job posting activity in ATS. Leverage reports to monitor volume and aging; oversee compliance to process and help to ensure requisitions are refreshed and/or closed as appropriate.
- Work closely with TA Business Partner to ensure interlock with overall hiring needs for assigned area of the business. Attend weekly calls/meetings with the TAS Business Partner, HR Business Partner and Managers of the business to review status on recruiting activities, discuss challenges, and suggest ideas for new/different recruitment strategies.
- Assist TA Business Partner with sourcing and screening of exempt-level candidates, as needed.
- Plan, execute, and attend internal recruiting/hiring events and participate in external events (i.e. College, Diversity, Military Job Fairs)
- Build and nurture relationships with local schools, career centers, and diversity employment programs (disability, military, etc). Leverage relationships as recruitment channels/partners for the organization.
- Passionately articulate the Elior North America story and optimize the concept that “Everything Speaks” by being a professional and influential brand ambassador for the company.
- Promote Elior North America as an Affirmative Action employer by evaluating recruitment strategies to ensure we are reaching out to the appropriate sources to find diverse and qualified candidates for the company’s open positions.
- Maintain knowledge of company HR policies, procedures and programs as well as employment law including federal, state, and local as appropriate.
Minimum Qualifications (Education/Experience/Critical Skills)
- 1-3 years of candidates sourcing and/or recruiting experience, preferred.
- Experience with technology tools and digital platforms including Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), and social media (drive marketing campaigns).
- Experience with planning Recruiting Events/Job Fairs.
- This position requires a perceptive person, who can develop and maintaining positive relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization as well as with external resources and applicants.
- Must possess solid written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal capabilities, and strong presentation experience. High level of professionalism required.
- Undergraduate degree desired.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Recruiting certification is a plus (CDR, ACIR, CIR, etc).
- PHR Certification is a plus.
Key Performance Indicators will include, but not limited to:
- Requisition Aging
- Customer Satisfaction
- Must be able to endure repetitive periods of writing and/or typing at computer terminal.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with team via phone and email.
- 10% travel required.
Elior North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Recruiter