Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Hiring Talented Recruiter to Focus on Quality, Speed and Hiring Relationships
Restaurant Technologies continues to grow, which means we're busy in TA and adding to our team! As an experienced Recruiter, are you ready to be an impact player in a rapidly evolving organization? We have grown 10% or more every year for 20+ years, with plans to accelerate that growth through 2020. To reach our hiring goals, we have an opening for an experienced recruiter for a full-cycle talent acquisition role supporting hiring at our 41 depot locations nationally and at our Corporate Headquarters in Mendota Heights, MN. Our team strives to create a positive candidate and customer experience every day while hiring for Sales, Operations, and Corporate roles. Across RT, we hire growth-minded individuals who are willing to adapt as we grow. This is a full time, salaried position with an annual performance-based incentive.
Talent Acquisition (90%)
- Full cycle recruiting and coordination of hiring including job postings, sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, and generating offer letters. We partner closely with hiring managers to develop recruitment and selection plans including conducting kick-off meetings and managing communications throughout the hiring process.
- Source talent in traditional and new ways. Proactively seek new avenues to identify and attract candidates and pipeline talent for future opportunities.
- Consistently deliver a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Document activity in Workday and guide hiring managers on Workday as it relates to recruiting.
Human Resources Special Projects (10%)
- At Restaurant Technologies, the Talent Acquisition team is a key partner to the HR team overall. We collaborate with Human Resources, Learning and Development, Wellness, Safety and other groups on projects related to Candidate and Employee Experience, Employee Engagement, and more.
Skills and Experience for Success:
- Passion for superior candidate experience and diversity hiring.
- 2-10+ years of recruiting experience in any industry required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong customer focus and superior relationship building skills with people at all levels. Ability to engage, teach and learn from hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Business acumen, business partnering skills and orientation towards results.
- Understanding of employment laws, compliance regulations, and recruiting best practices.
- Experience using recruiting websites, social media platforms and applicant tracking systems.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we’ve cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We’ve earned recognition as a “Best Place to Work,” by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota’s Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we’ve earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of innovative and environmentally sound cooking oil management and back-of-house hood and flue cleaning solutions, serving over 25,000 satisfied customers.
Join our award winning workplace where driven team members enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 40 metropolitan markets.
To apply click Talent Acquisition - Corporate, Sales & Operations